DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    292 times
    Time Online
    145d 12h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    I'm not really shopping for anything specific on black friday this year, but I used to get really into it. I got amazing deals this week though - 80% off Rip Curl swimsuits and 70% AE jean shorts. Pretty happy with that purchase since I live in a warm climate and needed new ones. I'd really love to find a nice traveler's notebook to combine my planner and notebooks rather than having multiple ones .. been browsing online nonstop but haven't found one that stands out. I would like to get my Christmas shopping done before 1 Dec though, so I'll be browsing the deals to see if anything jumps out to gift friends and family.

Quote Originally Posted by Aero View Post
    I just dropped serious cash on new stationary, so probably nothing :|
    The last few years I feel like I haven't been into the deals I've seen...
    What stationary did you get!? I'm obsessed with stationary. It's bad, always eyeing up the stationary aisles everywhere I go

Quote Originally Posted by Rize View Post
    I believe the standard iPad is around 359$ usd, but you would need an Apple pen to go with it, which is around 100$ for the earlier model. I have my sights on Apple because I want to use Procreate, but you could just purchase a Wacom Intuos tablet and use a program like Clip Studio Paint for a way cheaper alternative.
    Agreed on this, and that's if you buy new. You can also try to buy on your local FB Martketplace for cheaper. I just got the new iPad Air and 2nd gen pencil + Procreate and I'm in LOVE! It's amazing. Highly recommend

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Charlie For This Useful Post:

Furina (11-23-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    189 times
    Time Online
    85d 5h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 34m
    @(you need an account to see links) not on the mobile app but regular mobile so I’m just gonna tag you directly, but omg yayyy another stationary lover!!! I bought a new Sailor fountain pen :||| I’m a sucker for sparkly plastics that are priced wayyyy too high. What kind of stationary do you like??

Sorry to derail the thread a bit all >_<