DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    77 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    I hoping to grab an iPad and Apple pencil as I wanna pick up drawing! Clothes is always something that I pile up on too. Aside from that, I'm heavily considering NC due to the sale - I've never bought NC or boxes before so it'd be my first time dipping into that, which it pretty exciting!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    14 times
    Time Online
    53d 6h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    58m
    Quote Originally Posted by Fanfiction View Post
    Yep, going to go ham on some neopets goodies. A couple UCs, stamps ect

And also will be buying my dad and bro some christmas presents!
    wait do people do UC black friday sales ;o

Also nothing much here exceot maybe some NC

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    15d 18h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I've never participated in black Friday. Does anyone know of any good deals coming up on Android tablets? I don't need anything to fancy. Just want something new to play my mobile games on. (Pm are fine)

Edit Ooh I'd love a uc on sale lol. Also found a tablet, seems like sales have already started!
    Last edited by FrankOcean; 11-22-2020 at 02:32 PM.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    38d 23h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    I opted out of Black Friday/Cyber Monday last year and I think I may be doing the same this year! Not for any uppity reasons, but just because I've been doing the whole "slow living" thing for the last 5 years and have no pressing need for anything that isn't a hard copy Nintendo game (Nintendo, why u no have sales). We do need a new stove, but will likely hold out until Boxing Day as that's when Canada actually has the best deals!

userbar by the delightful (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    109/0
    Mentioned
    465 times
    Time Online
    312d 16h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 57m
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverStones View Post
    wait do people do UC black friday sales ;o

Also nothing much here exceot maybe some NC
    Some places do

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,164 times
    Time Online
    557d 15h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I wasn't really considering participating at all, but since posting in this thread I keep thinking of more things I put off on buying despite buying way too much shit this year.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    636 times
    Time Online
    88d 2h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    33m
    Quote Originally Posted by xmilo View Post
    i just got myself a set of nerf guns for christmas got them at a steal i must say. 14.99usd for 2 pistols, 2 rifles and 26 darts!

inner child satisfied!

oh, im also looking at a roku stick and a new spill-proof travel coffee mug.
    I LOVE that you went for something for your inner child! Hahaha, some of those kinds of gifts are just the best! I have a Roku stick and it is deeeeeelightful. Also, you can never go wrong with a solid travel coffee mug!! I could probably use a couple more myself... I always end up leaving them at work... and then I need another to travel with the next day, LOL, oops.

Quote Originally Posted by Druid View Post
    I need to calm down on excessive spending for a min after redoing my room, two big tattoos, school application & LSAT fees, and a few UCs including a royal (lol woops), but I�m looking into getting a laptop. I don�t need anything fancy so I�ve gotta see whether a Black Friday sale or something refurbished is the better deal. Also need to start Christmas shopping but I don�t have many ideas yet ahhhh
    Oooooo, all those things you've already spent on sound 1. super important, and/or 2. super amazing, though!! Big tattoos, especially, can end up being such a larger expense than you expect, and every single time I think I want to re-decorate, I end up looking for a couple new things to hang up or new staple pieces and... yikes, it adds up SUPER fast. I just bought a gently used Macbook off one of my friends and it has been a lifesaver - granted, I *never* would have spent the cash on the cost of a new one, but I feel you on trying to shop around for computer costs, too!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstra View Post
    Unfortunately I think it's something we are going to need. The set we have is starting to break down; which is frustrating as they were pretty top of the line when we got them; even if that was in 2011/2.

Just wasn't in the budget tbh; but we are a family of 6, so laundromat would be prohibitively expensive.
    Ahhhh, dang!! It's always the worst when something you expect to last much longer starts to fade. I really need a new washer/dryer set myself, too - it functions fine, but it just takes FOREVER to fully dry clothes. Each cycle usually takes ~ an hour and a half, and if it's larger load, I usually have to add another 30 minutes on just to make sure things are dry! I'd love to have something that's more efficient... but it is definitely a scary big expense!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rize View Post
    I hoping to grab an iPad and Apple pencil as I wanna pick up drawing! Clothes is always something that I pile up on too. Aside from that, I'm heavily considering NC due to the sale - I've never bought NC or boxes before so it'd be my first time dipping into that, which it pretty exciting!
    Oooo, those are some exciting purchases! And would be a lot of fun to play around with some fun Neo artwork, too, if nothing else!

As far as NC, if you do decide to dip into it, let me know if you ever need help/advice! It's definitely addictive... GBCs are usually pretty good in that not only do you get boxes to trade items with, but a lot of people will trade some of their harder-to-find items in GBC trades, so if they're desperate for boxes... you might be able to get some really pretty/good things that way! Otherwise, the cookies are always fun, too. If you have any questions about customizing or trading or just want to chat more to see if it's even something you think you'd get value out of... let me know! I'm always happy to chat about NC stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by FrankOcean View Post
    I've never participated in black Friday. Does anyone know of any good deals coming up on Android tablets? I don't need anything to fancy. Just want something new to play my mobile games on. (Pm are fine)

Edit Ooh I'd love a uc on sale lol. Also found a tablet, seems like sales have already started!
    Yay, congrats on the find!! Yes, it seems like more and more places have started offering sales sooner, and sometimes they even last longer, too. I've never done the "go out to physical stores and wait in lines at 5 AM" business... that's waaaayyyyy too much for me, but I will check online for things I've been considering or needing!

Quote Originally Posted by Koto View Post
    I opted out of Black Friday/Cyber Monday last year and I think I may be doing the same this year! Not for any uppity reasons, but just because I've been doing the whole "slow living" thing for the last 5 years and have no pressing need for anything that isn't a hard copy Nintendo game (Nintendo, why u no have sales). We do need a new stove, but will likely hold out until Boxing Day as that's when Canada actually has the best deals!
    I love that "slow living" stuff! I've been really trying to be intentional about getting rid of clutter and physical items that I don't need... but it is tough! So I'm really trying to limit myself this year to things that I would otherwise need to purchase anyway that I might as well get at a bargain... but then of course, the NC, too. Holding out for Boxing Day definitely makes sense!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rachel For This Useful Post:

Druid (11-22-2020),Furina (11-22-2020),xmilo (11-23-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by rachel View Post
    Lip filler - my med spa is doing buy one get one free fillers!

So, clraik... what's up for you? What new goods are you super excited to get for a bargain?
    I want lip fillers again desperately, but it's hard for me to justify getting them when we're still in lockdown T_T

I've got a few hobby products I've been wanting to buy but haven't sat down to actually purchase them yet. I don't have any particular sales that I look out for, although I should probably buy some GBCs. I've been trying to cut down on my consumerism... with limited success. Mostly I just don't spend, don't spend, don't spend for a few months, and then drop hundreds in a few sittings. Rinse and repeat

~ lyla the bard ~
    in all things, be kind

^-- me looking at the Neo Trades boards on clraik

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    40 times
    Time Online
    33d 3h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    18m
    for someone who wants to get into digital drawing and can't afford anything expensive, say, 300-400 or less, what would be the best tablet/pen, etc?
    my lurker card got revoked so here I am I guess

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    12d 21h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I'll probably be stocking up on sunblock and other facial products. Maybe some cute outfits if there are good deals?