Page 399 of 511 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 5102

Thread: [Guide] How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi + Ryu Master List (inc. non-actives)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    @(you need an account to see links) that ocean scene is GORGEOUS

Okay so I actually LOVE my sunflower ryu with sunflower background. I'm tempted to not evolve them but this is my first ryu and ugh I don't know maybe I should keep evolving and getting different things. I am conflicted.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Alister (08-20-2022),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (08-20-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    88d 23h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post

Okay so I actually LOVE my sunflower ryu with sunflower background. I'm tempted to not evolve them but this is my first ryu and ugh I don't know maybe I should keep evolving and getting different things. I am conflicted.
    I think as you get new ones you will like them aswell. I think let this one evolve and see what else you get. You can always swap someone to get back to the flower if you really feel you want it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

chii3d (08-20-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    Just got the ball pit scene! Refilled two hearts by alternating playing amd feeding.

I love the sunflower Ryu with the sunflower scene too, what a perfect summer pair c:

sea serpent ryu by GWN | star gazing ub GreyFaerie | serpent scales ub by Infected | avatar by Dita
    consolidation of all four beauties by Lyrichord
    better quality images on petpage in spoilers

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post

I'd def say go for the others!! It is fun having different ryus, you can unlock new scenes also and if taking good care you can even unlock the visitor perk c:

At the end you can always hatch another flower too. I love getting branches I never had before and reaching third stage

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    @(you need an account to see links) and @(you need an account to see links) you're right! I can always get another flower. I definitely want that visitor perk and more backgrounds/colors I can always get sunflower back some other time. I'm too new to collecting to quit now

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    381 times
    Time Online
    88d 23h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Just think how cool the doplhyn will look in the under the see scene that grey faerie posted. I agree you can stopped just because the flower look good.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-20-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Absolutely!! Like so far we know fish, bird, dragon, flower, fox and deer will grant you a new scene by evolving to 2nd stage.

And the visitor is one that looks so cool!! Imagine your Ryu playing with another <3 There is no exact solution to this, but I believe it involves ryu stats and completing branches :3

But I must agree that golden meadow is cheff kiss!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Pronouns
    she/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    35d 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I swear, every time I think I might have unlocked a new paint or scene and go to check, nothing happened, but then I go to rearrange my userbars and $(you need an account to see links)*, double unlock. It knows!

And yay for the tiki scene, love the green

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

DarkSkies (08-20-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    419 times
    Time Online
    84d 20h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulante View Post
    Unlocking the Office Space scene caught me off-guard, but I guess since I checked in on the forums during my actual lunch break at work, it makes sense.

I'd also unlocked the ball pit earlier, and got confused because I didn't know there were specific unlock requirements for scenes, I'd just thought they were randomly awarded at the time.

I have no idea how I unlocked the Lime Green and Green Flannel paints.
    Most of scenes and paints are unlocked according to how much you interact with your own ryu, which means the more you play/feed/scoop you Ryu the more are the chances you'll be awarded new scenes/paints.

Some scenes have a different unlock method, whether by activities (like painterrific), specific time frames (office space) or through evolutions.

There is a more detailed explanation on scenes on the first page of this thread. It's fun to hunt these bgs, so you can always change the aesthetics

Congrats on the red popsicle UB btw, I just noticed!

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,165 times
    Time Online
    557d 20h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    ooooh, I just got the heart paint and the Cairo scene!
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (08-21-2022),DarkSkies (08-21-2022),hearts (08-21-2022)

Page 399 of 511 FirstFirst ... 299349389397398399400401409449499 ... LastLast