Page 9 of 511 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109509 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi + Ryu Master List (inc. non-actives)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    71 times
    Time Online
    27d 9h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    All I did for the new Bg- the beach or something.

I logged into my new Ryu which already had the winter. Before i went to bed, I played with GREG once, when had full hearts. Logged back in today and I have the second BG.

No idea if people have figured it out more in this thread, i'm caffeine crashing so CBF reading

Neopets makes me really angry apparently.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Using My Pass For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (11-20-2020),Da Plushee Boree (11-20-2020),Ice (11-20-2020),Sora (11-20-2020)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by Swipp View Post
    All I did for the new Bg- the beach or something.

I logged into my new Ryu which already had the winter. Before i went to bed, I played with GREG once, when had full hearts. Logged back in today and I have the second BG.

No idea if people have figured it out more in this thread, i'm caffeine crashing so CBF reading

Just for the record of science, do you recall what time you played with GREG? Or even just when you went to bed for a ballpark.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (11-20-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    I am so very lost on what triggers backgrounds now, because I barely interacted with ryus since the winter ones were rolled out!
    same for me as i woke up and have the winter funderland one now :o

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nattiee View Post

wait a second.. @(you need an account to see links) how the hell did you get ANOTHER backgroudn?!?!?!?!

edit: WAIT A SECOND I HAVE A NEW BG.
    idk what I did but around 9:30 I played with a bunch of ryus that were missing half a heart. Because it's winter FUNderland I assume you need to play with some?
    I did not play with my own
    that's actually a very solid reasoning there :o i did play with some after a refresh yesterday and i also played about 20-30 times with my own Ruygi when it had full hearts while i was browsing some topics in general

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    60/2
    Mentioned
    91 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    I've found 2 new users with the userbar: Spiffy and Worlds
    Not linking because impolite.

Also, it would be nice if we could have a ryugotchi section here: (you need an account to see links)
    But this thread is the only place we can have a list with our gotchis' names, so �\_(ツ)_/�
    Last edited by txtsd; 11-20-2020 at 02:32 AM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to txtsd For This Useful Post:

♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (11-20-2020),Ice (11-20-2020),Mario2302 (11-20-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 9h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    Seems like you can’t shovel the poop while the ryu is sleeping - Alister’s has been asleep for several refreshes now lol. Hopefully I’ve gotten enough for an egg to appear, fingers crossed that there’s not many people online to beat me to the poops rn

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by txtsd View Post
    I've found 2 new users with the userbar: Spiffy and Worlds
    Not linking because impolite.

Also, it would be nice if we could have a ryugotchi section here: (you need an account to see links)
    But this thread is the only place we can have a list with our gotchis' names, so �\_(ツ)_/�
    Still that would be a very good resource to have :o
    Great idea!

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

txtsd (11-20-2020)

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    426 times
    Time Online
    122d 13h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 1m
    I just saw that there is a new fund and I came running to complain that I could not unlock any but Oh surprise! I have the winter background.
    I still don't know what I did because I slept the last 8 hours and before that I had nothing

Pixie♥ ~
    Hatched 11/13/2020
    Chibi Grey Faerie by ♥ Wooloo ♥

(you need an account to see links)
    Both Grey Pixel Pixie by the Honeycomb

my ubs by Lyrichord

Ryupocalypse 07-15-2021
    Grey love faerie by Houndoom

12. The Following User Says Thank You to GreyFaerie For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (11-20-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by GreyFaerie View Post
    I just saw that there is a new fund and I came running to complain that I could not unlock any but Oh surprise! I have the winter background.
    I still don't know what I did because I slept the last 8 hours and before that I had nothing
    it was the same for me :o it's really difficult to find out how we get it as we don't know if you get it immediately and we never know when an interaction itself was registered assigned to you or not :o

Ruygi

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    57 times
    Time Online
    16d 13h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    I woke up with the winter background too...now I'm even more confused how you get them haha
    Maybe it has something to do with timing/forum posts/what you say in posts? I have no idea what it could be if it's not related to Ryu interactions honestly x__x
    Last edited by valora; 11-20-2020 at 04:08 AM.
    custom userbar by @Lyrichord ♥
    amazing art of orion by @Orbit ♥

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    451 times
    Time Online
    64d 12h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    The new pastel background!!! I want it!!!

Edit: wait, I have it?? lmao I have no idea how I got it

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (11-20-2020),Mookse (11-20-2020),txtsd (11-20-2020),valora (11-20-2020)