Page 377 of 511 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387427477 ... LastLast
Results 3,761 to 3,770 of 5102

Thread: [Guide] How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi + Ryu Master List (inc. non-actives)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    My Ryu got a new background! I have no idea how I unlocked this but it's neat!
    The more you care for your Ryu, more paints and backgrounds you will unlock

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (07-30-2022)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    708 times
    Time Online
    83d 16h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    @(you need an account to see links) can we add @(you need an account to see links) to the master parent list? Unfortunately their Ryu has died because it wasn’t on the list (that I can see) so we will need to check in once they’re reborn

- - - Updated - - -
    @(you need an account to see links) can we add @(you need an account to see links) to the master parent list? Unfortunately their Ryu has died because it wasn’t on the list (that I can see) so we will need to check in once they’re reborn

(you need an account to see links)

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    948 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Oof that is so sad @(you need an account to see links) if you login again and reset your ryu, @ me and I will add you to the list then! Don't want people to keep clicking on a sad dead ryu until it is reborn.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (07-31-2022)

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    417 times
    Time Online
    84d 17h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Oof that is so sad @(you need an account to see links) if you login again and reset your ryu, @ me and I will add you to the list then! Don't want people to keep clicking on a sad dead ryu until it is reborn.
    iirc this is also similar for @(you need an account to see links), Ryu is not on the list but I've been on and off visiting and sometimes has been on danger. Could you add to the list too @(you need an account to see links)?

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DarkSkies For This Useful Post:

Ice (07-31-2022),SpongeBob (08-01-2022)

Pronouns
    she/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    98 times
    Time Online
    35d 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

Fingers crossed I remember how to spoiler correctly even tho it's probably not a huge deal

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m

Can I get added to the parent list as well? I'll be upset if anything happens to Nugget

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    461 times
    Time Online
    150d 2h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Another* Parent List

Legend

(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Luke (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Geronimo (you need an account to see links) - Mimikryu (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Ñu (you need an account to see links) - Moon (you need an account to see links) - Wisel (you need an account to see links) - Ginho
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Onyx
    (you need an account to see links) - Doe (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Belli (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Rose
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Molar (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Peaches (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Mitzi (you need an account to see links) - Sweetness (you need an account to see links) - Piru (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - chips (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Moo (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Nova (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Nugget (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Trixie Mattel (you need an account to see links) - topo chico (you need an account to see links) - Bunito (you need an account to see links) - Pickle
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Aziraphale (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - León
    (you need an account to see links) - Artemis (you need an account to see links) - Poppy! (you need an account to see links) - Poltergeist (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Pyxis (you need an account to see links) - Meteion (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Scoffield
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Jolteon (you need an account to see links) - Koromon (you need an account to see links) - Dinobonoid
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - InuYasha (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Mojacko (you need an account to see links) - Baby (you need an account to see links) - Adora
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Sloth (you need an account to see links) - Dratini (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Cinder (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Wim (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Felize (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Flor (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Azmodan
    (you need an account to see links) - sol (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Lil Bit (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Luna (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Hoser (you need an account to see links) - Flowey
    (you need an account to see links) - Pixie ♥ (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Monsieur Monsieur (you need an account to see links) - Mint
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Pip! (you need an account to see links) - Bunirella
    (you need an account to see links) - Bonbon (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Lorenzo
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - goo (you need an account to see links) - Hangry
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Budy (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Cube (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Reba Snaccentire
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Peep (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - NottaDog
    (you need an account to see links) - Fae (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Tyler Durden (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Sushi (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Nikaido (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Kloud (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - kyo (you need an account to see links) - 지유 (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - BiDo (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Dax (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Sprout
    (you need an account to see links) - Willy (you need an account to see links) - Buttlicker (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Piper (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Rage
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Soju (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Ruygi (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Fleet (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Cachorro caramelo (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Looni (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - peepaw (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - SlowBro
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Killer Queen (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Peanut (you need an account to see links) - Cyanide (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Mozzie
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Pizza
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Plum (you need an account to see links) - Pomi
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Saltkeeper
    (you need an account to see links) - Eblers (you need an account to see links) - Geo (you need an account to see links) - Brioche (you need an account to see links) - cookie
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Pol (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Pochi
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Bimblo (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Smog
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Zefiro (you need an account to see links) - Moro (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Syrax (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Ganny (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - nova (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Ghost
    (you need an account to see links) - saya (you need an account to see links) - Titan (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Chanel (you need an account to see links) - Ohno (you need an account to see links) - Dragu (you need an account to see links) - Rat
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Herbert (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Mana (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - miracle
    (you need an account to see links) - The Lizard of Oz (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Shoryuken
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Twinkle (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Stardrop (you need an account to see links) - Andromeda
    (you need an account to see links) - Meg (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Henry (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Peep (you need an account to see links) - Yamaha (you need an account to see links) - Ivy (you need an account to see links) - Oriana
    (you need an account to see links) - John (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - PipBoy (you need an account to see links) - beebo
    (you need an account to see links) - Birdo (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Nanobot
    (you need an account to see links) - Zeno (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - David (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - GREG
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Valentin
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - xb1nh0
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Elle (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - xmihi
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Sizzle (you need an account to see links)

Last edited by Ariealle; 05-08-2023 at 10:38 AM. Reason: added Dasvidaniya - switched lore

11. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Cat Purrson (02-22-2023),chii3d (08-06-2022),Cinnamoroll (08-05-2022),Da Plushee Boree (08-07-2022),DarkSkies (08-05-2022),Excalibur (09-09-2023),Ghast (08-08-2022),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (08-09-2022),Ice (08-08-2022),k9427 (02-03-2024),kittyray (08-05-2022),KJiU (04-24-2023),Kon (03-04-2023),Lyrichord (02-21-2023),Nyanobyte                      (08-05-2022),Polorin (04-23-2023),Uma (04-23-2023),Zenitsu (11-23-2022)

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    249 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    OMG @(you need an account to see links) Is that a NEW Ryu paint I see in your UB?

I don't see it listed in this thread

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi
    (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    948 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) do you have the formatting link Nyanobyte made? I was actually thinking of doing an audit when I went through the list last night - was going to remove anyone who no longer had the bar up but keep the eggs since if the user logs in again the egg should hatch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kibba View Post
    OMG @(you need an account to see links) Is that a NEW Ryu paint I see in your UB?

I don't see it listed in this thread
    Yup Bat added some snazzy new paints and bgs the other day! https://clraik.com/forum/showthread.php?76809-What-s-new-with-Ryus&p=1288870&viewfull=1#post1288870

Ah looks like I unlocked the desert scene myself

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Orbit (08-08-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    461 times
    Time Online
    150d 2h 8m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) do you have the formatting link Nyanobyte made? I was actually thinking of doing an audit when I went through the list last night - was going to remove anyone who no longer had the bar up but keep the eggs since if the user logs in again the egg should hatch.
    I don't have it saved but I know it's in here somewhere. when I was trying to alpha my mess I found and attempted to use it, but I think the formatting requires the name to be in the URL. i took all the UNs out because I couldn't fit it in pm anymore, too many characters. give me a few min and I'll link you! some of the users only recently took their bars off, just a heads up as well. if you need me to put the URLs back, I can certainly do that too.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Ice (08-08-2022)

Page 377 of 511 FirstFirst ... 277327367375376377378379387427477 ... LastLast