Page 12 of 511 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi + Ryu Master List (inc. non-actives)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Plushee Boree View Post
    I'm online usually at this time daily and yesterday picked all poop on UYS and played with the ryus i found awake to full hearts, it was from 11 to 12 (NST +5) yesterday and today i have the snow bg!
    I think i made a post or two but no more, most likely thanked/repped, didn't play with my Leon also as he was full hearts!

I want the pastel beach now! hahahaha
    Join da club i'd say though i'm glad i at least have the winter one now :p

i'm sure Bat is having some joy in seeing us struggle to determine how all the ryu related stuff can be unlocked
    rightfully so after coming up with such an amazing feature for the forum!

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (11-20-2020),Da Plushee Boree (11-20-2020),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (11-20-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    I'm loving all of Stardusts little Ryus that were drawn for everyone. too cute!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nattiee For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Added Druid Spiffy Sam. Worlds to mama list!! Congrats on parenthood!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m

Me this morning, trying to explain to my partner why I need them to write me a quick script to alphabetize the list.
    SO a little later on today I should be able to get that sorted out and alphabetized for us!

(you need an account to see links)
    ^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (11-20-2020),Clefairy (11-20-2020),Da Plushee Boree (11-20-2020),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (11-20-2020),Ice (11-20-2020),Mario2302 (11-20-2020),Mookse (11-22-2020),motherfucker (11-20-2020),Nattiee (11-20-2020),txtsd (11-20-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post

Me this morning, trying to explain to my partner why I need them to write me a quick script to alphabetize the list.
    SO a little later on today I should be able to get that sorted out and alphabetized for us!
    Plz don�t laugh at me bc I�m a noob and don�t really understand scripts but would it be faster to copy and paste the names in an excel sheet and sorting a-z?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    407 times
    Time Online
    122d 7h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by nattiee View Post
    Plz don’t laugh at me bc I’m a noob and don’t really understand scripts but would it be faster to copy and paste the names in an excel sheet and sorting a-z?
    well no because that means you would have to add the formatting code for the table all over again.
    there's no "simple" column buttom that divides the list into four columns but that's actually a tabel with 4 columns and x number of rows behind it.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanobyte View Post

LOL but great thinking indeed. did he/she catch up easily why you NEED him/her to do this or did you end up with all the walls in your home looking like that

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Nattiee (11-20-2020)

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mario2302 View Post

LOL but great thinking indeed. did he/she catch up easily why you NEED him/her to do this or did you end up with all the walls in your home looking like that
    Haha, I think he had an idea about it, I've been clinging to my laptop the last day working on all of this! Luckily my walls are a little more bare. My kitchen table though, is close. The table is where I mainly work on stuff and it catches all the clutter.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

All set! (All kudos to my parter, I totally understand nothing of code in my little pea brain)

Parent list:

(you need an account to see links) - Luke (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Yu'lei (you need an account to see links) - Pooper
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Daisy (you need an account to see links) - Buizel (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Trixie Mattel (you need an account to see links) - Gudetama, the mighty (you need an account to see links) - Geo (you need an account to see links) - Aziraphale
    (you need an account to see links) - Leon (you need an account to see links) - Poltergeist (you need an account to see links) - Koromon (you need an account to see links) - Charger
    (you need an account to see links) - Dynobonoid (you need an account to see links) - Rogu (you need an account to see links) - Adora (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Arokh (you need an account to see links) - Halley (you need an account to see links) - Infamous Flo (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Pixie (you need an account to see links) - Takato (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Promise (you need an account to see links) - Cream (you need an account to see links) - Smaug (you need an account to see links) - Steve
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Ruygi
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Potato (you need an account to see links) - Pyralspite (you need an account to see links) - Apple
    (you need an account to see links) - Killer Queen (you need an account to see links) - Ardyn (you need an account to see links) - Frank (you need an account to see links) - Mio
    (you need an account to see links) - Cashew (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Io (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Chanel (you need an account to see links) - Riki (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Shoryuken (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Andromeda (you need an account to see links) - GREG
    (you need an account to see links) - Zeifong (you need an account to see links) - Zeno (you need an account to see links) - Lil Unown (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Rath (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Tyler Durden (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Kyo (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) - Apollo (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Raava (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Ryūmi 「竜美」 (you need an account to see links) - Orion (you need an account to see links) - Rei (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links) - Pebble

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (11-20-2020),Beth77 (11-24-2020),Ice (11-20-2020),Mario2302 (11-20-2020),Mookse (11-22-2020),Nattiee (11-20-2020),txtsd (11-20-2020)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    954 times
    Time Online
    116d 18h 37m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    @(you need an account to see links) am I crazy or are there 2 rows toward the bottom that absolutely should not be where they are LOL

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 20h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) am I crazy or are there 2 rows toward the bottom that absolutely should not be where they are LOL
    Ack, yeah, im seeing that now! Getting it fixed!
    Ok, so its almost alphabetized
    Last edited by Nyanobyte; 11-20-2020 at 11:11 AM.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nyanobyte For This Useful Post:

Ice (11-20-2020),Mario2302 (11-20-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 14h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 15m
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nyanobyte again.

+Rep in spirit, thank you for the guide! It's really helpful having all the info put in one place and the unsavory brown color every time the word poop gets used has me rolling

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post: