Page 351 of 511 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 5102

Thread: [Guide] How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi + Ryu Master List (inc. non-actives)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 10h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinderella View Post
    No it was on 4 hearts of luck! fingers crossed it was just a lag/glitch
    You got your bunny!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 2h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by birdies View Post
    You got your bunny!
    YES I DID!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited! I've turned off the 'allow evolutions' now. I'm still working on getting a friend to visit? I haven't unlocked it still...

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 10h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    YES I DID!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited! I've turned off the 'allow evolutions' now. I'm still working on getting a friend to visit? I haven't unlocked it still...
    Aww I was so glad when I saw it. I don't know how to get friends to visit either, although I... also only have one friend here so far so maybe I should work on that!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to birdies For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (01-13-2022)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    I evolved and got the flower again, kind of bummed, was really hoping for fish or bird, but I do like this line a lot, so no huge complaints.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (01-13-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    458 times
    Time Online
    149d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Aww I was so glad when I saw it. I don't know how to get friends to visit either, although I... also only have one friend here so far so maybe I should work on that!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Blocking evolutions does prohibit your ability to unlock the visitor perk. Our goal was to reward users that have been working hard to keep their chances of a luck-based evolution high, so that perk is tied in large part to those successful evolutions. When you've unlocked the perk, then you can always hatch another kitty and evolve it again by keeping your lucky stars maxed out!
    Based on this:

Hey @(you need an account to see links),

- Yes, we'll be releasing the scores as soon as we've built a bit more into the perks you gain from obtaining high scores. We have to keep that somewhat of a mystery at the moment, otherwise it'd be too easy to figure out the unlockables!
    - Here are your current scores:

- You're actually very close to unlocking the visitor perk! I can't really elaborate on that, but you'll get it very soon!
    - This perk is tied to the quality of the care you've given your Ryugotchi, but that's definitely not deficient in your case! If you have any question at all about whether or not you'll reach a higher evolution, then just check your lucky stars!

Cinderella, when I mentioned luck before, did you check your stars (you need an account to see links)? I'm aware the requirements had been lowered from this statement:

This visitor perk has been re-issued to folks who previously qualified for it and its requirements have been decreased in what I hope is recompense for my sins.
    It seeeems like I only needed 500 in each of my ryu keeping scores in order to unlock the visitor perk, based on the comments above. With the requirements lowered, if you have surpassed any number listed in the bottom row, you might need to just focus on your luck and make sure when you evolve you're always at 5 stars. I hope, i think. best of luck!

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 10h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariealle View Post
    Based on this:

Cinderella, when I mentioned luck before, did you check your stars (you need an account to see links)? I'm aware the requirements had been lowered from this statement:

It seeeems like I only needed 500 in each of my ryu keeping scores in order to unlock the visitor perk, based on the comments above. With the requirements lowered, if you have surpassed any number listed in the bottom row, you might need to just focus on your luck and make sure when you evolve you're always at 5 stars. I hope, i think. best of luck!

Ooh, I'm at 700 - 700 - 900 from my futile efforts to get the ryusitters bar, and full luck so I might qualify!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to birdies For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (01-13-2022)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    458 times
    Time Online
    149d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Ooh, I'm at 700 - 700 - 900 from my futile efforts to get the ryusitters bar, and full luck so I might qualify!
    Quote from (you need an account to see links):
    This perk will only be available if you've taken extra good care of your Ryugotchi since unlocking them! If you've been neglecting your Ryugotchi, then you'll need to work at taking better care of it for a bit!

I remember I branch hopped during my first ryu, which is what took me a while to unlock it. i got to 2nd stage Drake and then I hopped to a chameleon (devastating, but I wasn't playing with mine so others could get theirs). I went through two full branches (chameleon and kitty) and my stats were around here at the time (*10 days before unlocking). I unlocked once I reached the third stage, twice.

Have you been through a few full rounds?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    7/0
    Mentioned
    61 times
    Time Online
    32d 10h 42m
    Avg. Time Online
    51m
    This perk will only be available if you've taken extra good care of your Ryugotchi since unlocking them! If you've been neglecting your Ryugotchi, then you'll need to work at taking better care of it for a bit!

I remember I branch hopped during my first ryu, which is what took me a while to unlock it. i got to 2nd stage Drake and then I hopped to a chameleon (devastating, but I wasn't playing with mine so others could get theirs). I went through two full branches (chameleon and kitty) and my stats were around here at the time (*10 days before unlocking). I unlocked once I reached the third stage, twice.

Oh, no I'm still on my second?

I started out with a bird but then I logged in the next day and it had changed to a baby bunny, so I'm not entirely sure if that was a sideways evolution or just a glitch, as it was literally the second day I'd had it. My luck is almost always full, but I haven't been an owner very long.

Pronouns
    She
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    415 times
    Time Online
    84d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 8m

Wait wait wait, nooo, do I need to keep evolving my Ryu for the visitor perk?? I'm so in love with my whale

~~ Shooting stars ~~

Many thanks to:

@(you need an account to see links) for the Wolf Ryu and @(you need an account to see links) for the Kousetsu puppy <)
    @(you need an account to see links) for my howling wolf and @(you need an account to see links) for my wolf pumpkin <3
    @(you need an account to see links) for my custom userbars and @(you need an account to see links) for the lovely popsicle/lycanroc bar ^^
    @(you need an account to see links) for my star puppy and @(you need an account to see links) for my Rockruff avatar :3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    458 times
    Time Online
    149d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Oh, no I'm still on my second?

I started out with a bird but then I logged in the next day and it had changed to a baby bunny, so I'm not entirely sure if that was a sideways evolution or just a glitch, as it was literally the second day I'd had it. My luck is almost always full, but I haven't been an owner very long.
    That's interesting to hear. It's possible it was a glitch. I don't think you can branch hop without it going through a full term. I think it's 20+ days. Have you had this same bunny the whole time?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Wait wait wait, nooo, do I need to keep evolving my Ryu for the visitor perk?? I'm so in love with my whale
    I would say yes. Seeing as you have a 3rd stage fish, if you haven't unlocked it yet and wish to, best bet would be to let it go for now and hope it comes back soon. I've had two chameleons and kitties since the beginning, so you could defo get another fishy.

eta: when i had my first cat, i didn't want to let her go either. but i unpaused evos to get the perk. I'm thankful my Luna girl came back to me though. It took a little while, but it was a nice reunion. she's been paused for a while now.
    Last edited by Ariealle; 01-13-2022 at 01:45 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Stardust (01-13-2022)

Page 351 of 511 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361401451 ... LastLast