59/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m

Finally actually introducing myself

Hello. I am a dumbass and dumbass exclusively. Also I'm very shy and struggle with talking to other people, even under anonymity, which makes being social difficult, to say the least. I'm sure I've come off a brusque or even a little assholeish before, which wasn't my intent... I'm just not really a people person.

I've been playing Neopets for two decades and only got good when it didn't fucking matter anymore. Hoping I can get some of the UCs I've always wanted but who knows. Currently focused on getting to the max NP possible at the bank because that seems fun.

I enjoy collecting older handheld video game systems + games (OG PMD and Digimon World Dusk/Dawn represent) and playing older games because I'm actually a crotchety old man.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhymes with Witch For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (11-19-2020),Ice (11-18-2020)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    937 times
    Time Online
    116d 6h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    Hello, fellow dumbass! I too, suffer from the same dumbass quality, although I think whereas you are shy I utilize my dumbassery for loud, chaotic rambling. I totally feel what you mean about struggling to talk to people, even anonymously. Especially in communities that seem already pretty tight knit, it's quite daunting. (Which is why I think I overcompensate by being obnoxious and go 0 to 60 very fast oops)

At least you were able to get good, period! I still haven't, which is why I'm just wasting my dollars instead. What is max NP possible to store in the bank? :o That sounds like quite an achievement and I hope you accomplish it!

Also I adore your avatar, Faerie Kougras are and always have been #1 in my heart since I was a lil child.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    24d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by Crybaby View Post
    Digimon World Dusk/Dawn represent
    YESYESYES

Hello! Welcome (back? just welcome?) to clraik! I think I saw one of your posts and loved your avatar - it's an neo image isn't it? Never seen it before!

SO

Most important question!

Dawn?? or Dusk??

Dusk for me, I love the main characters lilac hair! And obviously dark digimon are more fun duh Which starter pack? Balance, Attack, Japan??

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

I've been playing Neopets for two decades and only got good when it didn't fucking matter anymore. Hoping I can get some of the UCs I've always wanted but who knows. Currently focused on getting to the max NP possible at the bank because that seems fun.
    Forgot to add: if you max out your np, blow em all on UCs after! Sometimes people sell UCs here for neopoints, and I think that's a great option

Custom userbar by GreyFaerie ❦
    ~~~~

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    59/0
    Mentioned
    41 times
    Time Online
    23d 13h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    Quote Originally Posted by Digipoop View Post
    SO

Most important question!

Dawn?? or Dusk??

Dusk for me, I love the main characters lilac hair! And obviously dark digimon are more fun duh Which starter pack? Balance, Attack, Japan??
    Dusk ofc. And uuuuh shit the one with rosemon? I haven't played Dusk in forever lmfao

I love it too, I love some of the more... femme? I suppose you'd call it? Older Neopets art. Gives me a good hit of that serotonin.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digipoop View Post
    Forgot to add: if you max out your np, blow em all on UCs after! Sometimes people sell UCs here for neopoints, and I think that's a great option
    Christ that sounds like a good option for me. I was a stupid kid and give away most of my UC hoard back when UC trading wasn't that hard to get into and krawks/draiks hadn't deflated to help friends out, and I both regret it and don't (since I'd do it all over again... but I still want some of my own UCs lmfao)

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Hello, fellow dumbass! I too, suffer from the same dumbass quality, although I think whereas you are shy I utilize my dumbassery for loud, chaotic rambling. I totally feel what you mean about struggling to talk to people, even anonymously. Especially in communities that seem already pretty tight knit, it's quite daunting. (Which is why I think I overcompensate by being obnoxious and go 0 to 60 very fast oops)

At least you were able to get good, period! I still haven't, which is why I'm just wasting my dollars instead. What is max NP possible to store in the bank? :o That sounds like quite an achievement and I hope you accomplish it!

Also I adore your avatar, Faerie Kougras are and always have been #1 in my heart since I was a lil child.
    I don't remember the exact amount but I believe it's around 1.2 billion. The site's archaic coding can't handle any more than that lmao.

Same here -- UC faerie kougras are fucking awesome!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhymes with Witch For This Useful Post:

Digipoop (11-18-2020),Ice (11-18-2020)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    26d 16h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    hello! welcome (back?) to clraik!

i too am a fellow dumbass with bad social skills. im glad youre here!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    24d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Dusk ofc. And uuuuh shit the one with rosemon? I haven't played Dusk in forever lmfao

I love it too, I love some of the more... femme? I suppose you'd call it? Older Neopets art. Gives me a good hit of that serotonin.
    I think it was the balance pack? now I'm not sure myself lol. I always picked skullgreymon + blackweregarurumon, just love those two. Actually I haven't played it myself in ages, I will replay soon! What do you think of the previous DS title, Digimon World DS? I wished there was more after I finished Dusk and found World DS after, it is very similar but I still had a lot of fun playing it.

Agree about old neo art. I like the really really old kind it's just so ridiculous sometimes. Here's a dead chia

(you need an account to see links)

Christ that sounds like a good option for me. I was a stupid kid and give away most of my UC hoard back when UC trading wasn't that hard to get into and krawks/draiks hadn't deflated to help friends out, and I both regret it and don't (since I'd do it all over again... but I still want some of my own UCs lmfao)

That was very nice of you! Luckily it's all in a way restorable.

Custom userbar by GreyFaerie ❦
    ~~~~

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    92/0
    Mentioned
    693 times
    Time Online
    83d 2h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Hello. I am a dumbass and dumbass exclusively. .
    Wow. I relate to that strongly. #twinz

Welcome to our community!! What's your favourite old video game system?

Also, your username reminds me of the film Cry Baby and that hits me in the feels.

Art Credits:
    issa poot/bffs/be evil by my bb (you need an account to see links)
    custom popsicle userbar: (you need an account to see links)
    custom cinnamoroll ub: (you need an account to see links)
    cinna ryu sprite: (you need an account to see links)
    custom SDV pfp: (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    They/Them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    330 times
    Time Online
    313d 4h 4m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 45m
    Hello and welcome to Clraik! Fellow dumbass checking in!
    If you are after UCs & making max NP, you’re certainly in the right place.
    If you feel like chatting, im also curious of what handheld systems you have. I have an old gameboy color but unfortunately it doesn’t get much time these days.

^ How to unlock and care for a Ryugotchi ^

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    52/0
    Mentioned
    518 times
    Time Online
    48d 16h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Hello crotchety old man

Welcome to CK! I was shy at first too.. I mean I still am but it�s gotten better since I�ve started participating in the community. My fav part of ck (aside from everyone�s AMAZING skills at literally everything artistic/technical) is that we have very diffeeent personalities and we all just get along v well no matter how different our perspectives are. The mods have made it an inclusive and respectful/safe place.

We def have similar Neo goals! I too am focused on �get rich or dye trying� :p

Anyway welcome/welcome back! Bring memes

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    38d 23h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Hello @(you need an account to see links) and welcome (back?!) to cK! Nowhere better to reach all them Neo-goals than here - we have a wonderful community and easily the best sellers around for all your UC needs!

Everyone is incredibly friendly, so if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to member or mods!

userbar by the delightful (you need an account to see links)