I realize this question might be a little excessive for folks who go to shows on the regular, but hitting my twenties dramatically dropped the number of shows I attend. It's been years since I've been to one, so having tickets to two in 2020 alone was really noteworthy.

(you need an account to see links)

This got me thinking about the reunion tour that was supposed to happen this year and how pumped I'd been to get tickets. I saw them a couple times as a teen (and one more concert that was also canceled, but that one was a day-of situation) and always loved it and was stoked to see them again.

Other one was the Hella Mega Tour. I've wanted to see Green Day since I was in middle school, just never worked out, so was excited to finally do it. Plus, I certainly had no qualms about Weezer and FOB. I shelled out for a great seat and everything.

Both got rescheduled, but it's not looking hopeful that packed arenas are in the cards for 2021, either, so who knows when/if they'll actually happen.

Anyway, I'm admittedly kind of crabby and just wanted to complain a little and figured I'd open the floor to this particular type of vent! What are you missing? Or I guess at this point of the year it should be asking what you already missed? Were they a frequent thing for you that's just been another routine shook up or was it a rare occasion like myself? When do you have hopes for live music again? Anything else?