164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 19h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by kakuncio View Post

I actually took a break from Sword for a bit! I just got my switch around June, and I've been playing so many games to the point where I haven't even beaten the Elite Four yet just finished Isle of Armor tho! Feeling lazy about going all around the island for the digletts... but I'll get them all sometime!

HBU? what do you like so far about Crown Thundra?
    Those Digletts were dumb to find! I'm enjoying CT so much more, I've gotten side tracked with the 'plot' of it to do the max raid lairs. And really just enjoy the fact I have my 'mons follow me around.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    161 times
    Time Online
    36d 2h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    welcome to cK!! always nice to have a new face around

don't be shy, jump into any/all discussions you feel like, and just enjoy the vibe here. depending on what you like there's an incredible amount of resources at your disposal; even if you're not super keen on playing illegit we've got a ton of guides and lists and stuff to help you out. don't be afraid to ask for help, either!

also if you happen to stumble upon a topic with a poop counter don't worry about it

blessed by @Clefairy for a prosperous and eggy 2022
    and blessed by @honeycomb with snek on a string crowley ily

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 6h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m
    Hi, welcome!

I've never played a Digimon game (if anyone has suggestions, I've got a PS4, a 3DS, and a Switch) but I looooved the original anime as a kid. And all the original Pokemon games too...I still have two working Gameboy Colors with all my original cartridges. Two of them because I stole my older brother's

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 1h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by kakuncio View Post
    Hey everyone!

New to the forums here. TBH I was lured to this corner of the internet by the automation tools, but now that I've browsed for a bit I love to see how active this community is!

Life has happened and I stopped playing for a few years but maybe this time around I'll get to finish my neo-goals (lab map, avvies, books read, to name a few ).

A bit about myself:
    I'm 28 years old. He/him or they them. Big time lover of Pokemon, Digimon, Avatar The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Rick and Morty.
    I'm a beginner contact staff flow artist (started practicing at the beginning of this year). I used to be a therapist in Mexico before moving to Los Angeles four years ago, now pursuing a career as a full stack developer.

On Neopets, I really enjoy the avatar hunt, games, special events and puzzles, and just the overall lore and art.

Hope to meet kind and cool people here, also looking forward to the next forum activities!
    Welcome to our community! Sounds like this is the perfect place for you.
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    27/0
    Mentioned
    269 times
    Time Online
    70d 8h 57m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Hello and welcome to the community We are pretty active so I feel you will always find something new happening or to catch up on. I too love Avatar and Legend of Korra! Can't forget Pokemon either. Houndoom is my favorite pokemon so I'm super sad he wasn't added into the new DLC for Sword and Shield. :c

Hope you can catch a forum event soon though! I'm sure you will find one you enjoy c:

Rista 11 17 2020
    ✨️(you need an account to see links)✨️
    ♥ Thank you Lyrichord, Great White North, Flordibel, Hollow, Honeycomb, Houndoom, Stardew, Polorin ♥