1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    1d 17h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddammit View Post
    I actually had taken a few year hiatus from Neo and then I got pregnant and found my way back lol That was years ago though. My kid is now 9 and I am no longer with her shitty father and instead have a partner who is great.
    @(you need an account to see links) is right, it's all about how you juggle and it's also about a great support system. When my kid was younger and I was still with her dad, we didn't have a balance or even a juggling act going. He was selfish and spent all of his time doing whatever the fuck he wanted while I was not only the primary care giver of MY child, but also my stepsons, who were also very young. It was not good.

But my partner now is fantastic. We are able to keep a good balance. We both work out of the house (not our choices in this current timeline but what can ya do). He works afternoons/evenings and I work evenings/nights. But as a parent, it IS important that you find time for yourself and find time for you and your partner. Whether you want to play some games or take a shower when the little one is napping, do what you feel you need for YOU. Kids are great but once you become a parent, that doesn't become your only personality trait, you know?

My fiancee and I go on dates, we play d&d and we are both gamers. Between the two of us, we're able to find time for ourselves, for each other and time with the kiddo because all three are important.

Glad you found someone who respects you and treats you better!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Neo1337 For This Useful Post:

Goddammit (01-21-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    5h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    I have 2 myself. 3 Year old boy and 11 month daughter. She turns 1 on the 22nd

Love being a father.(Yes I put female on my profile settings for fun) Wish there was a 25th hour in the day though to spend some more time on my hobbies. I normally am not a being hacker or cheater when it comes to games. But botting helps when I have 2 kids, 2 jobs, the wifey to make happy and hundreds of other things going on. Cheers to those of you who manage to find a balance!!