Quote Originally Posted by slurpuff View Post
these are great, thank you for these

i only got the divine disk and leviathan scripts to work in firefox, so i switched over to chrome where they're working beautifully. the auto quester is a huge help!

edit: if anyone is checking to see if these are still ok to use, they are but a couple of the links are slightly outdated. subeta recently changed Cursed quests to Duality quests, so you just need to replace every instance of the word 'cursed' with 'duality' for it to work. also, if you start from shinwa's page, her quests link to a page that doesn't exist any more. i'm fairly new to coding so i'm not sure how to fix this, but i just open the site again and start the other quests normally.

(i think it has something to do with the nextlink attribute? it should be starting over with blue building quests (i think) but it tries to load the news posts at an incorrect address on a blank page. if someone with more experience has a suggestion for what to do, i'd love to hear it. )
I can't find my old info...and I'm thinking of coming back! So, thanks for the info!