DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    4h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Red face Beatlemaniacs: Myth or Reality?

Hey guys, starting my journey here on Clraik! The question today's about The Beatles!
    Sincerely, my favorite album is Revolver in top 1, and after is Sgt. Peppers.
    What's your favorite album of them, and when did you start hearing them?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numenone For This Useful Post:

Digipoop (11-01-2020),Menine (04-03-2021),nousha (11-01-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    38 times
    Time Online
    14d 23h 36m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    The Beatles are my favourite band ever! I can honestly say that I don't have a favourite album per se, because I like all of their albums. There are at least two or more songs in each album that I absolutely love. It's difficult to choose a favourite. We can discuss the albums and the songs we love, if you'd like. Why is "Revolver" your top 1?

I started listening at The Beatles in high school. I live in Eastern Europe and in the beginning of high school the communist regime had just fallen and during the communist years it was very hard to get your hands on Western music. My uncle was living in Belgium though, and he was amateur musician with a huge music collection so whenever my parents had the chance to visit him (it wasn't easy at that time), my mother copied whatever she likes from his collection on tapes. So we had all the Beatles albums, recorded on blank tapes, I had only the music and the track titles, couldn't see the artwork, the musicians' names, nothing. But I fell in love with the music. I had the chance to see Paul twice in concert and I was thinking of going to see Ringo but I'm not sure I'll ever could do that now
    Last edited by nousha; 11-01-2020 at 09:14 AM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nousha For This Useful Post:

Digipoop (11-02-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    24d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Quote Originally Posted by nousha View Post
    The Beatles are my favourite band ever! I can honestly say that I don't have a favourite album per se, because I like all of their albums. There are at least two or more songs in each album that I absolutely love. It's difficult to choose a favourite. We can discuss the albums and the songs we love, if you'd like. Why is "Revolver" your top 1?

I started listening at The Beatles in high school. I live in Eastern Europe and in the beginning of high school the communist regime had just fallen and during the communist years it was very hard to get your hands on Western music. My uncle was living in Belgium though, and he was amateur musician with a huge music collection so whenever my parents had the chance to visit him (it wasn't easy at that time), my mother copied whatever she likes from his collection on tapes. So we had all the Beatles albums, recorded on blank tapes, I had only the music and the track titles, couldn't see the artwork, the musicians' names, nothing. But I fell in love with the music. I had the chance to see Paul twice in concert and I was thinking of going to see Ringo but I'm not sure I'll ever could do that now
    Oh wow, I'm from eastern Europe as well! I wasn't there for the fall of the regime but my love for Beatles was passed on to me by my dad. The Beatles were HUGE there, as were German pop bands, Italodisco and other western European bands.

Nice thread @(you need an account to see links)! I also don't think I have a favorite album. Maybe Sgt. Peppers because when I was a kid I used to watch The Yellow Submarine all the time.

Custom userbar by GreyFaerie ❦
    ~~~~

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Digipoop For This Useful Post:

nousha (11-02-2020)