Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are your happiest memories on Neopets?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 1h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Autobot View Post
    You know that thing people would do where they would write a quote on their pet's description and link it to the pet they were saying that to?
    Holy shit this brought me back, I totally forgot about this!!! My pets had like, Evanescence song lyrics with the �you� in the lyric linked to my friend�s Lupe LMAO good times.

To actually answer the topic lol, one of my best Neo memories is the Faeries Ruin plot. It was the first time I was active on Neo during an ongoing site plot and actually paid serious attention to it and participated, and I still think the characters from that plot are some of the coolest, especially Xandra. The whole concept of Faerieland falling was just too cool to me lol. Old main got iced but the account I play on now, (used to belong to an irl friend who quit) also did a lot of Faeries Ruin and I�m so glad for that bc I wouldn�t feel right not seeing that trophy on my lookup.

Another thing I have fond memories of is Hannah and the Pirate Caves. Obviously I still play it sometimes, but remember the custom level maker? There was a site competition for featured user levels IIRC and I�d always try to design my own level, it was my dream to win that competition even though I never did lol.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sinclairrogers For This Useful Post:

Autobot (10-30-2020),dustyc (11-01-2020),helen (11-09-2020),Ice (10-30-2020),kittyray (10-30-2020),Sakuras (10-31-2020)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,161 times
    Time Online
    556d 11h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    Quote Originally Posted by sinclairrogers View Post
    Holy shit this brought me back, I totally forgot about this!!! My pets had like, Evanescence song lyrics with the “you” in the lyric linked to my friend’s Lupe LMAO good times.

To actually answer the topic lol, one of my best Neo memories is the Faeries Ruin plot. It was the first time I was active on Neo during an ongoing site plot and actually paid serious attention to it and participated, and I still think the characters from that plot are some of the coolest, especially Xandra. The whole concept of Faerieland falling was just too cool to me lol. Old main got iced but the account I play on now, (used to belong to an irl friend who quit) also did a lot of Faeries Ruin and I’m so glad for that bc I wouldn’t feel right not seeing that trophy on my lookup.

Another thing I have fond memories of is Hannah and the Pirate Caves. Obviously I still play it sometimes, but remember the custom level maker? There was a site competition for featured user levels IIRC and I’d always try to design my own level, it was my dream to win that competition even though I never did lol.
    omg, I'd completely forgotten about the custom user levels for that game! I now remember there were two or three I really liked and would play a lot, but can't remember what they were like for the life of me. I loved that game, too! One of the only ones I ever beat all the levels for.
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    26d 7h 34m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    When I was 11, the official (you need an account to see links) did a feature on the Neopian Times, and they quoted one of my stories in the piece! I remember seeing it on the NTWF (speaking of blasts from the past...) and begging my mom to go out looking for the issue, and finally found it at Toys R Us. I still have it in a box of old memory ephemera in a closet.

5. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lady Bird For This Useful Post:

Aero (10-30-2020),dustyc (11-01-2020),Erik. (10-30-2020),Ice (10-30-2020),kittyray (10-30-2020),Meepit (10-31-2020),nataurs (10-30-2020),Sakuras (10-31-2020),TsUNaMy WaVe (11-03-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    58d 9h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    22m
    Getting my faerie poogle all those years ago. Playing in the plots I didn't miss although I wish I knew wtf I was doing back then lmao.
    Finding neopets plushies at our zellers when I couldn't get them for soooooo long.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Meepit For This Useful Post:

kittyray (11-03-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Scrolling through an organized-by-color version of my chocolate gallery. :') that acct is gone now, but it was completely clean. I bought chocolates whenever I randomly saw them, and I just remember scrollingthrough one day and the satisfaction of seeing sooo many items.

I also remember the satisfaction of my first chocolate pet on that acct, how i finally got a tooth faerie avvie after 10 years or so, and when i realized i only had one piece of a secret lab map left.

All gone now tho unfortunately :/

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Teaquick For This Useful Post:

kittyray (11-03-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    443 times
    Time Online
    64d 10h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    When I was younger, every "Something Has Happened!" of an avatar would just make me so happy. That's the reason collecting avatars is still my favorite thing.

Aside from that, first time I've ever painted a pet. I painted my Zafara ghost and I loved him so much, he was so cute. Luckily I got him back last year! ♥

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

kittyray (11-03-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    121/0
    Mentioned
    19 times
    Time Online
    13d 3h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    For me my top memory would have to be just mapping the maze for the lost desert plot. I was quite young and I remember it felt like such an accomplishment being able to finish it. I have no clue how many hours it took and remeber trying to hide it from my parents so they wouldn't ask any questions. That was my first plot (I lost my first account the day they ended sign ups for the maraquan one) so it felt so cool to finally be able to be a part of one.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rinna For This Useful Post:

helen (11-09-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    i remember all the fun i had solving puzzles during plots. the anticipation of a new step every day. i was around when the tale of woe and altador plot came out. i still believe plots were the best part of the site and altador plot was the first thing i did when i returned to neopets. of course i also remember the first baby draik i managed to make back in the day. it was my dream pet back then and still to this day i really like draiks.

Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    40d 16h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    It was a long time ago haha but it was when I had daily conversations with some random neofriend I made. He felt like a real friend for me throughout my childhood haha. I remember coming home and hopping on my laptop to give him updates about my life and helping each other get through our neogoals. It was a really cool memory.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cerberus For This Useful Post:

Erik. (11-09-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    1d 1h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I remember the day I shared my account with my cousin, we play Neopets together everyday after school.

Since we stay in the same condo, I remember rushing back home from school to grind on Neopets, hang out at his place and just chill. That leads us to have closer relationship and we spent time gaming together. As a young boy with my dad not around, I was na�ve and clueless of so many thing, and being bullied.

I'm glad that I have someone to go through my childhood together. I'm happy that Neopets helped my childhood.
    Last edited by dididi13; 01-14-2021 at 10:35 PM.
    I eat too much and I need to stop. Covid-19 is not helping

18. The Following User Says Thank You to dididi13 For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (01-18-2021)