Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What are your happiest memories on Neopets?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    12/0
    Mentioned
    8 times
    Time Online
    56d 6h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    40m
    My happiest memory is when I've found my best friend on Neo when I was a kid. We had so much fun spending our time together and aiming for our neo-goals. She was older than me and she helped me a lot~ basically she made me a happy kid like a milion times. Too bad we don't have any contact anymore (I can't find her anywhere >.<).

My second memory is just having fun pound surfing pre-conversion, imagine how happy I was when I've managed to catch a VWN Plushie Shoy in the pound and a DN Plushie Ixi!

I made a lot of applications for pets and when finally someone picked me as a new owner of a Baby Uni I crieeed because of how happy I was. Well, in the end I didn't catch the Uni (quick adoption links and no safe transfer options lol those were the times) but the owner gave me a Baby Kougra instead and it ended up happily.

I was constantly doing something creative- art, coding for petpages and lookups. I've learned so many things on Neo (HTML, CSS, graphic design) and I was truly enjoying it.

🌺 Chi
    hatched on: 12-01-2020 / thank you Stardust for the art!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skitty For This Useful Post:

Erik. (01-18-2021),Zapdos (01-14-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    7d 16h 18m
    Avg. Time Online
    9m
    I loved the Games Master Challenge/Daily Dare! I remember flash games were all the rage when I was a little kid trying to get neopoints. It was really, really fun trying to beat AAA's score and challenging my irl friends who see who could beat AAA the most times. This also introduced me to many of my favourite games, including Bouncy Supreme I miss those days. Simpler times indeed!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rawrrawr For This Useful Post:

Erik. (01-18-2021)