172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m

[K-Pop] K/DA - More

My first reaction was joy to see that they brought the original line-up of voices back! The biggest issue I had with the one from a few weeks ago, Baddest, was that they'd changed half the voices. It just didn't sound like K/DA, and now that they've got them back together for the album the choice to switch that one time seems even more strange. Anyway, I like this. It sounds right and, while not as catchy as Popstars, it's still appealing. Ahri's tail in the MV bothers me though; it just doesn't suit or look right.

What are your thoughts on K/DA's comeback?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Blue-tooth (10-28-2020),Ice (10-28-2020),motherfucker (10-28-2020)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    945 times
    Time Online
    116d 16h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Oops I *just* watched this after looking into KDA's recent activities after you mentioned their collab with Twice. xD

To quote myself, I thought The Baddest was an uninspired rehash of Popstars and More in my eyes, is a slightly better rehash of Popstars than The Baddest was. I didn't know The Baddest didn't even use the original voices, that's kind of lame, but glad they're back for this one (and I'm guessing the Twice collab song too?)

More is pretty good on it's own, but I still think Popstars is their strongest/best song so far. Pretty hard to top, in my opinion. Also something about the character models in More (which, I assume is a purely LoL thing which I know 0 about) that bothers me is the wacko proportions. Overall they're ok, but the arms... why? God why are their arms so long?? Is that just me ???

Seraphine's design is really pretty though, basically a cosplayer's wet dream lmao. (Minus the long ponytail wig rip) I'm guessing she's a new LoL champion that's being added but I give her a thumbs up lol!