25/0
    Mentioned
    467 times
    Time Online
    150d 10h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Oooh a baby ONCE is born with a Sana bias Sana is really cute and popular! Twice is one of the rare groups where I can distinguish all the members and have feelings about most of them - a lot of the other girl groups (and mind you, the kpop girl group industry is practically inundated with pretty faces abound) blend together. I'll definitely take a closer look and pull up some more recs when I have some more time later! I'll probably try to find a song or two from various groups, but it's safe to say that if you like a group's vibe, you should definitely check out their other songs as well!
    i'm a ONCE, that is so adorable! I just read what it meant bc i was gonna ask and was like, no i have google, lol. When I saw Sana sitting in the video, I tried to find her more, and then find out more about her. I think she is adorable, but they all are! I didnt want to choose one originally, but i kept rewatching the video and my heart melted whenever i saw her. my sincere apologies on the request for more btw. i think i was just overly excited and you have done way more than expected already! i can browse about, and look into the other group you mentioned that you liked. i appreciate the unexpected intro into kpop. 'scuse me while i blast the song 100 more times.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ariealle For This Useful Post:

Ice (10-28-2020)