30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m

☠☠ October Caption Contest Voting Thread ☠☠

We had some pretty great entries this month - I was happy to see everyone participating! I decided to post up ALL the entries received this time instead of cutting the list to a few of the "top" captions - give everybody a shot!

OCTOBER CAPTION PIC

If you submitted a caption, please vote for one other than yours to make it a bit more fun! Remember, this is still a trial to see how much interest and potential something like this might have one ck!

To vote, just make a post with the caption number you're voting for.

Thanks everyone &
    Happy Halloween!

Caption 1
    Oh. My. Gourd. It worked! My special liquid actually brought these pumpkins to life! Next up, the omelettes.

Caption 2
    Flying pumpkin: ONLY PUMPKINS... ARE ALLOWED TO BE HEREEEEEE!!! *attacks Krawk*
    Krawk: Come on! Here's spooky garden, not Pumpkin garden!
    Kiko: B-but I'm a pumpkin... Why did you guys rejected and beat me?!
    Negg: "they'll never know I'm a negg, muahahaha..."

Caption 3
    Pumpkin on swing: Humpty Dumpty sat on the wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great.. *WOAH*

Caption 4
    Krawk: Don't worry Jerry (Halloween Kiko), once we get these pumpkin's sorted we'll work on your Stockholm Syndrome!

Caption 5
    Krawk being a Karen throwing shit: "You can't force me to wear a mask. I have rights!"
    Kiko employee: "Ma'am, it's for everyone else's safety."
    Lenny overhearing conversation: "What do you get when you drop a pumpkin? Squash."

Caption 6
    Krawk: Super RARE t5 bottle of sand UFT, seeking VWWN t6 bottles of sand only! No underoffers or you'll end up like that kiko over there

Caption 7
    Krawk: Out of my way, pumpkins! Don't you see that PCer Lenny is after me? They are trying to report me before I can use this UC Transformation Potion!

Caption 8
    Halloween Krawk: *Turns another Halloween Kiko into a pumpkin*
    Halloween Krawk: "This will teach them Kiko Lake cronies who keep fucking taking my stuff for their team during the Altador Cup"

Caption 9
    Krawk: Gah! Those [%&$@] Ghosts! Always messin' with my damn pumpkins!
    Lenny: Mwahahahahahaha! Nobody ever suspects the Lenny.
    Kiko: I didn't bring your pumpkins to life! It was the Lenny I tell ya, the Lenny!!

Caption 10
    “ Let's jump together and break together and then let's heal ourselves with my friend Krawitch's special potions”

Caption 11
    Halloween Krawk: Where is your mask pumpkin?
    Pumpkin: Where is youuuuur m...wait...

The winner gets to share this fantastic userbar in their signature

If all goes well, additional prizes and such will be worked on for future contests!

What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-21-2020),Beth77 (10-21-2020),Blue-tooth (10-21-2020),Guil (10-21-2020),kopiko (10-22-2020),LibraryFaerie (10-21-2020),Nyanobyte                      (10-21-2020),Painwheel (10-21-2020),Pond (10-21-2020),TsUNaMy WaVe (10-21-2020),xChoppie (10-21-2020),ZeroTwo (10-21-2020)