Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5d 2h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m

Discretion and Banning

I'm new, and I'm fond of acquiring items here considering that FR gems bought off FR are ridiculously expensive for very little. I don't multi account because I can barely keep track of one account even if I have a VPN. Has anyone actually been banned recently for acquiring items for real money or selling? The only big ban I'm aware of recently was with a popular user something about fucking bdsm dragons of all things. There's also like an incredibly blatant multi accounter that the staff haven't touched yet, like do staff care anymore?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    4d 12h 1m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    As long as you're not stupid, it should be fine. Especially with a lot of DV/offsite trading happening right now, it's easy to pass off and staff shouldn't be able to tell.
    There will always be risk though. I've heard staff will ban ALL suspicious users that a discovered black market trader has dealt with (including legit offsite trade users), and there's always the very small but possible chance someone will rat you out, which apparently some people in the FR community like to do.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to sacrilegious For This Useful Post:

Natalie (10-24-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    5d 2h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by sacrilegious View Post
    As long as you're not stupid, it should be fine. Especially with a lot of DV/offsite trading happening right now, it's easy to pass off and staff shouldn't be able to tell.
    There will always be risk though. I've heard staff will ban ALL suspicious users that a discovered black market trader has dealt with (including legit offsite trade users), and there's always the very small but possible chance someone will rat you out, which apparently some people in the FR community like to do.
    I suppose I choose a good time to start buying, it does seem like a lot of offsite trading will cover the tracks of a lot of black market transactions and I've made legit offsite trading so there's probably a good chance I'll meld into the sea of transactions that don't mean anything. I guess I'm just having some first timer anxieties cuz I don't think I've been stupid about it.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    21h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    If it's in crossroads just put a dummy high value thing in.

like..

"Oh thank you for the payment for your art commission off site I hope you enjoy" or if you know what mycena cave is put something in the cross roads like "trading for PP" if it's a known high market commodity then even if you get sus'd having that helps.

and then there's the obvious "don't script on your main account"