58/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    17d 6h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Hey there Sailor! Welcome to cK c:
    I don't have English as my first language but i can totally understand you, so don't worry
    I've been playing Neopets since 2005 i think and i also love to customise and avatars!
    I hope to see you around and I can't wait to see what kind of signature would you do!
    And i just LOVE your user LOL

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks!
    I must say that, even tho I love avatars, I suck at collecting them lol after all those years I'm still at the ~300 mark.
    Yup! I still have to learn (again) on how to correctly use a forum, but I'm trying my best hehe

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Thanks!! I'm glad you liked it.
    I FEEL THE SAME WAY! There are days that I feel like I could spend hours and hours just trying to code the layout, but there are other days that I can't even bear it. I've been looking for layouts that we're allowed to change, but I admit that I'm having a hard time finding it.

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Hey Mama!
    Well, I've always heard about Clraik - it's a very famous forum among the players, I think! I've tried to be a part of the community a few years ago, but back then (and even now) I was really afraid that people would not understand my English, so I just gave up on trying to interact.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:44 PM ----------

Thanks!
    I'm really into customizing my pets. When I came back I found out that Draiks were waaaayyy cheaper than years ago, and now I'm slowly obtaining more colors. Right now, on my main, I have 6 that are fully customized, and I'm waiting for the black friday to finish the custom from the pets that are on my sides. :-)
    I'm also after avatars, but most of them are from random events or stamps, so I must say that I'm having a hard time colleting more lol

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    38d 23h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Welcome @(you need an account to see links)! There's some amazing graphic makers around - perhaps some of them will have some ideas for a layout! I miss the old days of petpage apps, I used to love just looking at all of them and the cool art people would make!

userbar by the delightful (you need an account to see links)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Thanks!
    So, I still need to get some avys from java games, but I REALLY suck at games. The thing is: I'm really afraid of them becoming unobtainable as java will soon no longer be working.
    And yay!!! Congrats on your avy! It's really pretty and hard to obtain, I must say. The last one I got was "Evil Coconut" (#304) after freaking 12 years. I almost cried lol

I still haven't chosen a layout. I wanted to customize it myself, but it always looks more of the same. My pet goal is almost impossible (any UC Draik, but mostly a plushie or a rg), so I really want to do something amazing and remarkable, you know? I feel kind of stupid for even trying to do it, but who knows, right?

Oh, nice! Good luck saving. It's a good thing that now it's a little bit easier to gain nps.
    I never did a nerk run, but it seems so fun!!

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 PM ----------

Thanks! And I'm glad you liked my un hahah
    I STILL DON'T KNOW WHAT KIND OF SYGN I'LL DO! I must say that, as an old school forum user, I still love those bars. I don't know if they're considered cringe nowadays, but I still love them lol

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Thanks!!
    Oh, I didn't know that! I'll take a look soon, thanks!
    And yeah, this is the kind of thing that I miss about the old days. Applys were so much fun to do, and people were so creative when doing them!

Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    26d 16h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    welcome sailor !!
    i love making pages for my pets and have stuck around neo mostly for the creative outlet. it's one of my favorite things to do!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    18h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Hello Sailor ! Welcome back! I have been on neo for 16ish years I've been known to take a lot of long breaks through the years. I always come back. I love avatar hunting too... and getting stamp/album items. Your English is great!

Pronouns
    ✨ she / her✨
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    43/0
    Mentioned
    286 times
    Time Online
    59d 23h 5m
    Avg. Time Online
    28m
    Hello Sailor!! We're glad to have you here! Your English is really good, no need to worry!
    I love customizing and avatar hunting too! They're both so much fun!! Which avies are your favorites?
    I love your username btw LOL. Do you like Sailor Moon?

Andromeda
    Hatched: 11-15-2020
    Last Evolution: 1-1-2021
    Survived the Ryupocalypse 7-15-2021

(you need an account to see links) (you need an account to see links)
    Thanks TsUNaMy WaVe for the Paladins userbar!
    Thanks Lyrichord for the custom avatar userbar!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    65 times
    Time Online
    24d 19h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Your username really stands out, I love it! Makes me wish I picked something cooler lol Also digging your aesthetic!

I'm new here myself so don't know if it's my place to welcome anyone lol, but welcome! Best of luck on that UC Draik goal! I've been thinking of making a petpage of my own for a UC mutant Lupe.