18/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    12d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

Exclamation Unblocking Flash Games and Dependencies

First, I'd like to thank @(you need an account to see links) for helping me with that! And also I'd like to thank others that helped me on my boad!

I've researched the board that Mario linked to me and it was the solution, at least for me! So, I wanted to show a guide with images for be easier! If anyone is having problem with flash player and can't load your flash games, I reccomend following the following steps.

Note: I've tested only for Chrome and Opera. For Opera didn't worked for me because one of the steps didn't showed up. At the first time, just downloading the UB Origin was enough, but later I've followed these steps now to make it work.

1. First, of course, you should enable flash at Google Chrome!
    2. You should download Ublock Origin (you need an account to see links).

3. After downloading UB, open the game you want to play, let's say you want to play... (you need an account to see links). It probably will show just a grey screen, right? So you've to click UB Origin Icon and then click at the 'Open Logger' option.

4. Then you're going to proceed to this page. You current tab on UB must be on Neopets game page link when doing this! Then you go to 'Filter Log content' and tap 'Blocked' option. If you don't see anything, just tap the refresh option. After doing this, you're going to see reds and yellows stuff like this.

5. You should find the option 'Playwire' at the reds lines.

6. After finding it, you click and it'll show a popup. You click 'Static Filter', change 'Block' to 'Allow' and click on create.

7. Refresh and test the game!

It've worked for me If you're patient, you can download and undownload UB Origin everytime you're going the flash won't work. Enjoy and have fun!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mio, my cute daughter! Amazing art by (you need an account to see links), thank you very much!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Painwheel For This Useful Post: