Uploads
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Time Online
    54 d 15 h 11 m
    Avg. Time Online
    1 h 17 m
    Quote Originally Posted by Great White North View Post
    @20 characters long What player are you trying to add?
    Looks like you added slavin as a Defensmen and added Larkin a Centre and dropped Johansen also a centre.

If you have space in a roster total you can just straight up add them however if you don't have space in the roster.total you have to drop a player before adding. I feel this is what's happening to you.
    How many players should be on the bench? Perhaps I have too many there. I was trying to add Morrisey but @Alister has since stolen him :p

Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,380 Times in 294 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Time Online
    28 d 12 h 51 m
    Avg. Time Online
    2 h 58 m
    Quote Originally Posted by 20 characters long View Post
    How many players should be on the bench? Perhaps I have too many there. I was trying to add Morrisey but @Alister has since stolen him :p
    ahaha if it makes you feel better, I don't see him in my roster when I try to put him in McAvoy's place so I'm still stuck starting a player that's going to be out x_x any of the roster moves I did today are not showing up. Is there a delay before the changes kick into effect? I'm used to fantasy football where player adds and drops, if not part of waviers, kick into effect instantly.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

20 characters long (3 Days Ago)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 Times in 497 Posts
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Time Online
    35 d 5 h 7 m
    Avg. Time Online
    35 m
    Quote Originally Posted by 20 characters long View Post
    You can only have 13 on your full roster.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    ahaha if it makes you feel better, I don't see him in my roster when I try to put him in McAvoy's place so I'm still stuck starting a player that's going to be out x_x any of the roster moves I did today are not showing up. Is there a delay before the changes kick into effect? I'm used to fantasy football where player adds and drops, if not part of waviers, kick into effect instantly.
    There is usually a 1 day delay when adding a player to your roster. They will typically show up the day after claiming them or after the waiver has cleared.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alister View Post
    There is usually a 1 day delay when adding a player to your roster. They will typically show up the day after claiming them or after the waiver has cleared.