42/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    35d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

Plushie tycoon help

Uh so first time playing this. I have 100 plushie created, it's still in the "loading" status. I fired all my employees to save on the hourly. Will it still process or should i rehire some employees?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    15/0
    Mentioned
    39 times
    Time Online
    46d 9h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Warehouse load times don't depend on your employees at all - you were correct to fire them after they produced for the hour.

(you need an account to see links)

Load times can be found here based on your warehouse level. After they load, click the check box and ship them to your shop - they'll appear there 5 minutes after you ship them!

Unown has a really comprehensive PT guide here as well But if you have more questions I'm happy to help!
    @(you need an account to see links) sorry probably should have tagged you so you see the reply

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nimue For This Useful Post:

Beth77 (10-13-2020),Goten (10-12-2020),Lucid Acid Dream (10-13-2020),Unown (10-12-2020)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    35d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Alias View Post
    Warehouse load times don't depend on your employees at all - you were correct to fire them after they produced for the hour.

Load times can be found here based on your warehouse level. After they load, click the check box and ship them to your shop - they'll appear there 5 minutes after you ship them!

Unown has a really comprehensive PT guide here as well But if you have more questions I'm happy to help!
    @(you need an account to see links) sorry probably should have tagged you so you see the reply
    Awesome thank you very much for the quick help and links to guides!