Page 854 of 1771 FirstFirst ... 3547548048448528538548558568649049541354 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 17710

Thread: Secret Userbars Thread (Unlocking quests!)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,168 times
    Time Online
    558d 10h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 27m
    yes omg predominant.ly is the fucking greatest, it went down for a few months last year and i was so bummed about it and was soooooo glad when it came back!
    (you need an account to see links)

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Cinnamoroll (01-08-2023),Mothman (01-09-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    172 times
    Time Online
    30d 16h 55m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilac Tentacles View Post
    Wait.... Then this means I inadvertently gave the void a

Ew.

thank you to hearts for my pumpkin, Lyrichord for my userbar, and Great White North for my snail ryu!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chii3d For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (01-08-2023),Cat Purrson (01-08-2023),Nattiee (01-09-2023)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 21h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by mothmen View Post
    Okay this is unrelated to void but for the music bar, I found this site that is AMAZING if you are tired of trying to find a good album with a color that matches your scheme.

--should add it's a little limited but there's potential here lmao
    I've seen this site brought up several times*, maybe we could add it to the first post with the music user bar?

*previous to this conversation about it
    Last edited by Hall; 01-09-2023 at 12:05 AM.

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

Pronouns
    He/Him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    249 times
    Time Online
    27d 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    35m
    I appreciate these forums so much! It's like, a community of people that I don't know but I know (If ya'll get me)

The way we unlock userbars and ranks are really nice and even though sometimes It's really hard to find the
    solution to a new one or old ones *inserts the *****BAAAAAAAAKAAAAA***** userbar*

It's pretty frustrating but at the same time exciting! Even the Melodic UB that we all know the solution, it's pretty hard to obtain, or the I <3 Clraik one.

The fact that we're all here collecting UBs, Selling, Trading, Playing, etc, means we're a strong community and I love it!

Thanks @(you need an account to see links), @(you need an account to see links) and every person that makes these forums a safe, fun place out of our real lives

- - - Updated - - -

OMG JUST FIGURED I UNLOCKED THE KINGMAKER UB

Selling my NC Closet & UC Mutant and Darigan Hissi

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kibba For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (01-09-2023),Bat (01-09-2023),Cinnamoroll (01-09-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (01-09-2023),Hollow (01-09-2023),♥ Juna ♥ (01-09-2023),Lyrichord (01-09-2023),TsUNaMy WaVe (01-09-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    450 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post
    Weren't you the first to suggest using an auto-refresher? Lol

We don't encourage it, so please don't. Being a Neopets forum providing these fun features for you, we thought someone might recognize some of the lingo on the page and realize it could be similar to another feature in the actual game.

Aside from "cheating" your way to get the bar, we really don't want you to unknowingly get yourself flagged or even banned from our CDN service and ultimately blocked not only here but across other sites that are served by CloudFlare... Won't be able to help you if this happens.

Also consider that this isn't really going to go anywhere, given the mechanics and page that has been put together for it. You have all the time in the world to eventually unlock it. Does it have to be immediate? Spoils the fun, IMHO.

Good luck and have fun!
    I might have been the one but I was told to edit it out (and then I saw others mentioning it without any consequences so I figured it was okay now).

Very valid point about the flagging, noted.

As for the last part, seems like a difference in opinion. I'm really not having fun seeing people getting it without even knowing how why while I don't, even though I put a lot of effort into it. Also if the solution you elude to compared to Neo is the one I think of, then people who got some weird, middle of the night times (like I probably did) are in a disadvantage which I don't find really fair nor fun. But again, that's just my personal opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    Make a userbar easy to figure out, and people complain. Make a userbar difficult to figure out, and people complain. I'm noticing a pattern.
    Maybe I missed it, but do you have an example of people complaining about an easy one? Maybe my memory is just bad lol (I do remember complaints about hard ones though)

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 AM ----------

Okay I finished backreading and I just want to add to what everyone said. I love this place more than I can probably express and I make sure to say it a lot (especially for new people joining, and I got the welcome wagon bar ages ago), and I appreciate everything we have here, be it the userbars or the activities that let me do something fun while engaging with others.

I didn't mention the automation to complain. The entire argument, for me, started like the ones before them - when I felt like the mods were looking down on our way to have fun with the bars. Some people enjoy the puzzle or the refreshing, and some don't, and as you said @(you need an account to see links) the comparison to Neo is enough for all of us here to understand that. A similar conversation rose up with the popsicles too - I personally felt like we were shamed for wanting the bars and being extra active because of them. I know for a fact that I wasn't the only one who felt that, and as a person who is active regardless of anything that is going on, it was really demotivating.
    So having a similar experience here, saying that the way I got the bar is "ruining the spirit of it", well... idk maybe I'm weird to be hurt by that, but as a cheating in Neo community I didn't think it would be frowned upon. No one is forced to use an auto refresher and people who want to get it in the "intended way" can still do it.

These are just my 2 cents about it. It has nothing to do with the bar unlocking method, but the way we are perceived for pursing it not 100% as intended, which felt a little bit unfair. Again I want to say that I really love ck and I appreciate everyone who puts in the effort to make it a better and more fun place, mods and regular users alike.
    Last edited by TsUNaMy WaVe; 01-09-2023 at 02:57 AM.

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

LibraryFaerie (01-09-2023),phantasia (01-09-2023)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    369 times
    Time Online
    68d 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    23m
    Quote Originally Posted by chii3d View Post
    Cursed comment

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lilac Tentacles For This Useful Post:

chii3d (01-09-2023),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (01-09-2023),Hollow (01-09-2023),Nattiee (01-09-2023)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    383 times
    Time Online
    89d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Congrats @(you need an account to see links) - I also unlocked the kingmaker userbar! One I have really wanted for a long time THnk you @(you need an account to see links), I know this one you reward manually
    Although I will definitely keep voting. I am just going to stay part of the permission group for a bit. Its so awesome

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I'll put it to you this way. If we wanted to stop you from using automation, we would have. We're not the Neopets team!
    I just wanted to say this made me feel a lot better. Also Bat I love what you are doing. I love how each userbar unlocking brought out conversation.

Userbar idea - I would love to see a userbar for mystery pic. So how I would make is is if you received rep on the mystery pic treat (hopefully it wont be abosed - people will rep people that contributed to finding it right) Well if you receive rep on the Mystery pic treat with the word Mystery, Picture or MP in what it is for. You will get the userbar.
    Last edited by phantasia; 01-09-2023 at 03:03 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

Kibba (01-09-2023)

Pronouns
    they/them
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    125 times
    Time Online
    18d 1h 58m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Sorry guys may be a dumb question but I went to click the link against kingmaker, and see NTYGLT, you do not have permission to access this page.
    Is there something I need to do first?

Thanks to Houndoom for the Shinx drawing!
    Thanks to Great White North for the Shinx Ryu!
    Thanks to DankRUSE for the avatar and to Lyrichord for the userbars and tying it in to the avatar art!
    You all are amazing <3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    96/0
    Mentioned
    383 times
    Time Online
    89d 1h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    39m
    Quote Originally Posted by NTYGLT View Post
    Sorry guys may be a dumb question but I went to click the link against kingmaker, and see NTYGLT, you do not have permission to access this page.
    For Kingmaker you need to instal the beauty contest script and then every week run it on the neopets beauty contest page to vote for everyone that entered.

Details here : (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    450 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Quote Originally Posted by NTYGLT View Post
    The Beauty Contest script is only available from rank clraik and onward. Not even by buying VIP from what I know. So you won't be able to access it right now sadly

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

chii3d (01-09-2023),phantasia (01-09-2023),♥ Shinx ♥ (01-09-2023)

Page 854 of 1771 FirstFirst ... 3547548048448528538548558568649049541354 ... LastLast