Page 631 of 631 FirstFirst ... 131531581621629630631
Results 6,301 to 6,309 of 6309

Thread: Secret Userbars Thread (Unlocking quests!)

  1. #6301
    Great White North's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    2,242
    Userbars
    66
    Thanks
    2,442
    Thanked
    4,406/1,458
    DL/UL
    62/0
    Mentioned
    322 times
    Time Online
    93d 23h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 9m
    CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ACAI POP!!!!

    @Stardust for Hoser & @Wooloo for my moose!

    @GreyFaerie for the UBs in my Siggy & @Lyrichord for my Avatar

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Great White North For This Useful Post:

    Ghast (2 Days Ago),TsUNaMy WaVe (2 Days Ago)

  3. #6302
    sugarbee's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    94
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    7
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked
    242/76
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    YESSSS
    I unlocked a second pop!! Not the color I was hoping for, but a very cute color nonetheless!

    You can call me Bee 💛


    Peep (September 21st, 2021)

    Custom Userbar by Lyrichord
    Custom Bee Ryu by GreatWhiteNorth
    (you need an account to see links)


  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sugarbee For This Useful Post:

    dustyc (8 Hours Ago),Ghast (2 Days Ago),Hollow (2 Days Ago),Ice (2 Days Ago),Teakwood (2 Days Ago)

  5. #6303
    phantasia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,690
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    49
    Thanks
    974
    Thanked
    1,305/615
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    198 times
    Time Online
    53d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarbee View Post
    YESSSS
    I unlocked a second pop!! Not the color I was hoping for, but a very cute color nonetheless!
    Congrats well the oranje does fit with your bee. I think it is very very cute

  6. #6304
    sugarbee's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2021
    Posts
    94
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    7
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked
    242/76
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    30 times
    Time Online
    4d 12h 43m
    Avg. Time Online
    19m
    Quote Originally Posted by phantasia View Post
    Congrats well the oranje does fit with your bee. I think it is very very cute
    Eeep, thank you! I now have Orange and Cherry, both of which are so dang cute o(〃^▽^〃)o

    You can call me Bee 💛


    Peep (September 21st, 2021)

    Custom Userbar by Lyrichord
    Custom Bee Ryu by GreatWhiteNorth
    (you need an account to see links)


  7. #6305
    Hollow's Avatar
    Joined
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,726
    Userbars
    44
    Thanks
    1,895
    Thanked
    2,684/1,129
    DL/UL
    6/0
    Mentioned
    130 times
    Time Online
    48d 6h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Congrats on unlocking the user bars! ;u; I'm still waiting for the acai one to pop up soon ;u;


    *chair scraping sounds*
    now i'm motivated

    (you need an account to see links)




    thank you Dita ;u; & thank you sugarbee *u*





  8. #6306
    phantasia's Avatar
    Joined
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    1,690
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    49
    Thanks
    974
    Thanked
    1,305/615
    DL/UL
    85/0
    Mentioned
    198 times
    Time Online
    53d 10h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollow View Post
    Congrats on unlocking the user bars! ;u; I'm still waiting for the acai one to pop up soon ;u;
    Seems that one is a real hidden gem. Like really also still hoping to get it soon.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to phantasia For This Useful Post:

    Hollow (2 Days Ago)

  10. #6307
    hearts's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    19
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    36/21
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    I think I did an oopsy, LOL.

    For tipsy user bar:

    "Confirmed method: post your favorite mixed drink, including a picture with a proof it's you who made it,
    in this thread. It can be non-alcoholic too!
    Another assumed solution: post around the forums during Happy Hour during March."

    So from reading the first method, I assumed it could be whenever, not just March, so I went ahead and made a drink with today's date. xD Can someone confirm that it has to be March to post in that thread because I'm going to be red-faced embarrassed if I post 5 months late and everyone's like lmao look at this silly girl

    & h e a r t s ;



    (you need an account to see links)

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

    pillowfighter (2 Hours Ago),Zenitsu (8 Hours Ago)

  12. #6308
    TsUNaMy WaVe's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    1,933
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    57
    Thanks
    2,593
    Thanked
    3,495/1,333
    DL/UL
    45/0
    Mentioned
    209 times
    Time Online
    40d 9h 51m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Quote Originally Posted by hearts View Post
    I think I did an oopsy, LOL.

    For tipsy user bar:

    "Confirmed method: post your favorite mixed drink, including a picture with a proof it's you who made it,
    in this thread. It can be non-alcoholic too!
    Another assumed solution: post around the forums during Happy Hour during March."

    So from reading the first method, I assumed it could be whenever, not just March, so I went ahead and made a drink with today's date. xD Can someone confirm that it has to be March to post in that thread because I'm going to be red-faced embarrassed if I post 5 months late and everyone's like lmao look at this silly girl
    Yes, it is only available during March. I'll rephrase the description if it's confusing, but yeah it's under seasonal bars because it is only available during a specific time every year.




    (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

    hearts (9 Hours Ago),pillowfighter (2 Hours Ago),Zenitsu (8 Hours Ago)

  14. #6309
    hearts's Avatar
    Joined
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    19
    Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    2
    Thanks
    128
    Thanked
    36/21
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    1d 4h 50m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Quote Originally Posted by TsUNaMy WaVe View Post
    Yes, it is only available during March. I'll rephrase the description if it's confusing, but yeah it's under seasonal bars because it is only available during a specific time every year.
    Thank you for clarifying because I was gonna feel silly lol. On the positive note, I have a nice drink made for the evening. xD

    & h e a r t s ;



    (you need an account to see links)

  15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hearts For This Useful Post:

    DarkSkies (6 Hours Ago),Ghast (7 Hours Ago),Great White North (9 Hours Ago),pillowfighter (2 Hours Ago),TsUNaMy WaVe (8 Hours Ago),Zenitsu (8 Hours Ago)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •