Mentioned
    458 times
    Time Online
    149d 16h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Quote Originally Posted by throwitaway View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)
    Thank you! And no worries, I'm glad I decided to sign up regardless of what he said! Gonna have to ask him why he tried to spook me.
    I am! I came back and traded for a bunch of my last pet goals, painted a few, and now I'm trying to make 1 more trade before taking a hiatus from trading but I'm not really having any luck haha.
    Ooh, thank you! I might take you up on that offer! I think I mostly have a bunch of shiny magikarp and a few others (gonna have to check what I have!) I can offer in exchange? I'll send a PM later tonight after I check what I have!
    Shiny impidimp is the other one I'm trying to get, but I haven't even gotten galarian zigzagoon or sizzlipede yet, so impidimp will have to wait for now. I absolutely love Grimmsnarl.

Aaa I can't pick just 1 favorite, but my top 8 (was 6 but I forgot to include Grimmsnarl and Crobat earlier!) are:
    Torterra, Togekiss, Garchomp, Palkia, Brionne, Aggron, Crobat, and Grimmsnarl! Mudsdale and Slowpoke are my honorable mentions. x3
    Dragon and Grass are easily my two favorite types! I really love Fairy too tho, especially because of Togekiss, Mega Altaria, Xerneas, Grimmsnarl, and Primarina!
    You're very welcome. Hoping you get an answer. We are good peeps too.
    Congrats on getting some pet goals as well! It's very good to take breaks from trading, any sort of trading. lol.
    So I did a little digging and came to find that I don't actually own the shiny zigzagoon, it's my brother's. I do apologize for that bit of hope. You really got me running through the game trying to find some things though. Thank you. lol.
    When I first saw Grimmsnarl, I was spooked for sure. Really awesome when fighting though.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by Ariealle View Post
    You're very welcome. Hoping you get an answer. We are good peeps too.
    Congrats on getting some pet goals as well! It's very good to take breaks from trading, any sort of trading. lol.
    So I did a little digging and came to find that I don't actually own the shiny zigzagoon, it's my brother's. I do apologize for that bit of hope. You really got me running through the game trying to find some things though. Thank you. lol.
    When I first saw Grimmsnarl, I was spooked for sure. Really awesome when fighting though.
    (was trying to figure out how to quote until I just noticed the button for it xD)
    Thank you! And it really is, I remember a few years back I was non-stop trading shiny pokemon and I got so burnt out after a few weeks that I stopped trading entirely for months. LOL
    No worries! ^u^

3. The Following User Says Thank You to throwitaway For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-13-2020)

Saiyan Race
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/36
    Mentioned
    3,871 times
    Time Online
    564d 2h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 13m
    Welcome to the forum!
    (you need an account to see links)
    (you need an account to see links)(you need an account to see links)

------------------------
    [02/24/2013] Stealth CORE is made into the first standalone Neopets auto-player.
    ------------------------

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    18h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Welcome back

Userbars
    Thanks