Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    @(you need an account to see links)
    It's one of my guilty pleasure games! I'm not super active on there though, mostly just lurk around and offer free art once a year. xD
    I'm trying to get a shiny galarian zigzagoon in Shield! I'm also breeding for a shiny sizzlipede, but that's been going just as slowly as the zigzagoon.
    They're the last two pokemon I want to add to my main team.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 19h 38m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by throwitaway View Post
    It's one of my guilty pleasure games! I'm not super active on there though, mostly just lurk around and offer free art once a year. xD
    I'm trying to get a shiny galarian zigzagoon in Shield! I'm also breeding for a shiny sizzlipede, but that's been going just as slowly as the zigzagoon.
    They're the last two pokemon I want to add to my main team.
    Galarian Zig looks so cool it's a great shiny as is Sizzlipede. There aren't streaks in SwSh! Its cumulative encounters! Once you've beaten over 500 you've maxed the odds of finding a shiny (with out the added bonus of the shiny charm of course) Not sure if that carries over to eggs, but you don't need to worry about maintaining a streak or chain anymore.

I many have far to much Pokemon knowledge for my own good, and if Pokemon jobs were in real life I would be a breeder/shiny hunter. So I know lots of ins and outs.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    107 times
    Time Online
    26d 16h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    10m
    welcome to ck!!

we're super hyped to have you! i'm one of the many pokemon and neopets fans on this thread alone so it will be great chatting with you.
    ck is a great place to find literally anything you want for pokemon, neopets, or any other game you might play in the future. and a great place to make lifelong friends!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    458 times
    Time Online
    149d 16h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    Hello!
    Long-time neo and pokemon player who finally decided to bite the bullet and join after a friend scared me away from the site a few years back. ;; They spooked me for no reason

I also recently started playing neo again after being away for nearly 9 years (on and off for about 17 years)! The boards were very slow so I started looking around for off-site forums, remembered clraik, and here I am.

Also looking for a new place for pokemon trades after nearly getting scammed a few times on reddit smh The hunt for a shiny zigzagoon continues
    Hello hello hello @(you need an account to see links) and welcome to cK!
    Sorry to hear that you got a spook. It's quite a nice bunch here.
    Hoping you enjoy your time back at neo as well. Just can't get enough of there sometimes.
    Wishing you the best of luck on your Shiny Zigzagoon hunt! Actually, I may have one floating around. I'd have to check but if you are interested, have not found one yet, and I have (Shield, right?), shoot me a PM. I may be able to check a bit later. Like just to trade. idk how that would work lol.
    Looking forward to seeing you!
    Last edited by Ariealle; 10-11-2020 at 08:06 PM.

♥ Stardust ♥ Lyrichord ♥ TsUNaMy WaVe ♥ Zenitsu ♥

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    17/0
    Mentioned
    257 times
    Time Online
    38d 23h 49m
    Avg. Time Online
    31m
    Thanks for all the welcomes!
    Ah thank you! Pokemon's one of my favorite things so it's nice to see so many people here to enjoy it as well!
    Gen's 3 and 4 are my favorites to play, but I also really enjoyed 6! I think those are my top 3 gens haha. Ooh I love Shield a lot too! Another friend of mine's first pokemon game is Sword so it's really fun watching her figure stuff out while I just sit back. LMAO
    I have a ton of shiny magikarp if you need one! I don't really know what to do with so many of them so lmk! I'm working on getting a shiny zigzagoon and sizzlipede atm, but taking a break cause I'm burnt out from hatching and releasing so many eggs. ;;
    I'm looking forward to the expansion too!

Oh my goodness, I know the pain of trying to farm for a shiny from eggs! I was trying for a shiny Snom because I love Frostmoth so much, but I haven't had any luck :< Best of luck getting your shinies! 3 and 4 are so classic, honestly! I love Torterra so much, and SO many great pokemon were introduced in Gen 3! I was never allowed to play as a kid, so it really exciting to get to do the thing as an adult with Sword/Shield and I love that the story is manageable (Sun/Moon was fun but I didn't even get 1/3 through the game ;;; A;;; )

userbar by the delightful (you need an account to see links)

Pronouns
    he/him/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    25/0
    Mentioned
    80 times
    Time Online
    57d 14h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    20m
    Welcome!

I used to breed shinies all the time in Gen 6! There was a method where you could see the hidden ID of the egg by hooking your 3DS up to a wifi hotspot, and find someone with a matching trainer ID to hatch it and trade it back to you. I would breed and dupe so many perfect IV ones and throw them in Wonder Trade. Good times.

I have no idea if I have a shiny Zigzagoon, I might? But unfortunately I do not have a Switch (yet) or the Gen 8 games

Pronouns
    Flor/Fleur
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    50/0
    Mentioned
    94 times
    Time Online
    45d 7h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    15m
    Welcome to CK! I wouldn't be scared of it. We're all a friendly bunch here. Got lots of people that are here to help if you need it and we have a bunch of guides you can't find anywhere else.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    36d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Hiiiiii!! Welcome to the forum!!!
    What pokemon is your favorite? And what type you like more? For example I love all Fairy pokemons

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    20/0
    Mentioned
    55 times
    Time Online
    31d 8h 27m
    Avg. Time Online
    25m
    Welcome back!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    4d 22h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Ah yes I meant encounters! I got to around 520-25 and still didn't find one so I started trying to breed for one (without a shiny charm, I wanted one on my team before I beat it hehe). I'm not sure if it carries to eggs either, I've heard a lot of mixed stuff about it.

LOL trading and battling are my two favorite things, I don't really actively shiny hunt. Though I do when there are certain ones I can't resist. x3
    Thank you! I also /just/ noticed that there's a forum for Flight Rising too so I'm also excited about that! Just got back from a hiatus on there too and again, I don't really recognize anyone there anymore. ^^'
    Thank you! And no worries, I'm glad I decided to sign up regardless of what he said! Gonna have to ask him why he tried to spook me.
    I am! I came back and traded for a bunch of my last pet goals, painted a few, and now I'm trying to make 1 more trade before taking a hiatus from trading but I'm not really having any luck haha.
    Ooh, thank you! I might take you up on that offer! I think I mostly have a bunch of shiny magikarp and a few others (gonna have to check what I have!) I can offer in exchange? I'll send a PM later tonight after I check what I have!
    Shiny impidimp is the other one I'm trying to get, but I haven't even gotten galarian zigzagoon or sizzlipede yet, so impidimp will have to wait for now. I absolutely love Grimmsnarl.
    Yes!! Clearing out boxes is my LEAST favorite part. It just takes forever!! Oh man, shiny Frostmoth is so cool! I haven't see one before! *O* I hope you get one soon!
    Yeah! As much as I love 1 and 2, 3 and 4 have nearly all of my favorite designs~ I feel tha, my dad bought me a gameboy only cause I loved video games as a kid but my cousins (all 9-10 years older than me) wouldn't let me play unless they needed easy wins. LMAO But my mom only let me play on weekends. :T
    I'm super glad you're playing them now at least, better late than never! <3 Aw yeah, I loved Sun/Moon (mostly because Brionne and Mudsdale came from that gen) but it felt pretty long at times. The trials were a little annoying at times xP
    Oooh I've heard of that method! I was never able to find someone with a matching trainer ID to try it myself tho. xD I did get a few perfect IV's from wonder trade, bred a few myself but unintentionally.

No worries! I love that shiny galarian zigzagoon looks like toothpaste. xD
    Hello!
    Aaa I can't pick just 1 favorite, but my top 8 (was 6 but I forgot to include Grimmsnarl and Crobat earlier!) are:
    Torterra, Togekiss, Garchomp, Palkia, Brionne, Aggron, Crobat, and Grimmsnarl! Mudsdale and Slowpoke are my honorable mentions. x3
    Dragon and Grass are easily my two favorite types! I really love Fairy too tho, especially because of Togekiss, Mega Altaria, Xerneas, Grimmsnarl, and Primarina!

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to throwitaway For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-12-2020),Bani (10-13-2020),Hall (10-12-2020),ZeroTwo (10-12-2020)