Thread: [Guide] Placing bets on Food Club with Stealth Core.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    12d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

[Guide] Placing bets on Food Club with Stealth Core.

Hello, I'm Painwheel and I'm posting this guide for those who make your own bets on Food Club, but doesn't know how to post your bets on a petpage and using Stealth Core for it! I'm also posting this guide for everyone who plays Food Club, because it's one of the most rentable thing on Neopets.

Last month, I was used to manually place my bets one-by-one logging in and out on a browser with proxies, but I realized that I took a lot of time that I could be using for others things, like... 30 minutes. Then I've checked Stealth Core Food Club Better function, but I still had a question that was how to post my own bets of FC on it. I tried researching, but didn't found an answer, then I realized that it was simpler than I thought.

In case that you're posting your own bets.

1. First, you're going to make your own bets. It doesn't matter how, just do it. I reccomend using (you need an account to see links), since it makes everything simpler and brings many info that can be useful on your decision making.
    2. After doing your own bets, you need to bet. After placing your bets, you're going to the section 'Current Bets' from Food Club page and then press CTRL+U or right-click choosing 'View page source'. It'll open a page with lots of HTML codes, but just one thing is necessary. Press CTRL+F and write 'Current Bets'. There'll be a code like that bellow and you'll copy it.

3. After copying the HTML code, you're going to choose one random pet of yours, go on edit homepage and paste the code you've copied, then you save it. Don't forget saving!

Don't feel safe making your own bets? So you must choose on bettor. Things you should consider when choosing one:

• You're aiming for consistent and long term gains or do you want a huge amount at once?
    • How many NPs you bet in total and per-bet?
    • You prefer playing safe or like to gamble?
    • If you're safe, do you like de safest possible or safe enough for cover most possible choices?
    • If you're a gambler, do you prefer low-risk gamblers, medium-risk gamblers or you're a crazy gambler?

After considering these points, you can choose some of the bettors whose post bets. They're consistent mostly and you can trust you're having your money back. So, here's a brief summary of some famous bettors.

After these steps above, you've posted your own bets on a petpage or selected a bettor. If you selected a Reddit's bettor, you must build his/her bets on Neocities.

Then let's proceed to Stealth Core.

1. Open Stealth Core, log in, add your accounts and log them. If you're using more than one account, proxy is necessary.
    2. Click on 'Settings' and 'Dailies Settings'. The first thing you'll probably see is Food Club PetPages. Just post it on 'Food Club PetPage #1' and leave in blank 'Food Club PetPage #2'.

3. If you're feeling insecure or doesn't have much np for betting, uncheck 'Bet maximum' box and type the value you want to place on each bet.
    4. Schedule each account and then start program. I reccomend a delay of 5 minutes each and you can change while scheduling.

If have any suggestion or quest, just post here! Thanks for reading my guide and good luck with Food Club!
    Last edited by Painwheel; 10-07-2020 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Erasing Pet's name!

Mio, my cute daughter! Amazing art by (you need an account to see links), thank you very much!

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Painwheel For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-07-2020),Bat (10-07-2020),Beth77 (10-08-2020),Darejavu (03-22-2023),Flordibel (10-07-2020),♥ GreyFaerie ♥ (11-28-2020),I_royalty_I (10-07-2020),j03 (10-07-2020),nataurs (10-09-2020),paris hilton (10-25-2020),Pidgey (10-07-2020),Unown (10-07-2020),ZeroTwo (10-07-2020)

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,758 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 41m
    This is a spectacular guide, @(you need an account to see links), however we dropped the images from it because we noticed that they had your pet's name in them. Could you please censor your pet's name so that nobody comes after you?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Painwheel (10-07-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    12d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    This is a spectacular guide, @(you need an account to see links), however we dropped the images from it because we noticed that they had your pet's name in them. Could you please censor your pet's name so that nobody comes after you?
    Done! Thanks for care!
    Last edited by Painwheel; 10-07-2020 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Edited!

Mio, my cute daughter! Amazing art by (you need an account to see links), thank you very much!