Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    5d 23h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    My friend asked me to try the game and I love it. I end up pull diluc and noelle on the first newbie gacha pull . Today I manage to pull venti and keqing too . Diluc + Keqing and Venti element combo together is so op

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    6 times
    Time Online
    6h 12m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Not going to lie I had no plans to even try this game but my friends where playing it none stop so it peaked my interest
    With in the first hour i was hocked I even rolled venti on my first pull. now im like AR 25 trying to level all my weapons and just running around the world doing side quest and getting everything.

be careful this game is crack

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    77 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonia View Post
    My friend asked me to try the game and I love it. I end up pull diluc and noelle on the first newbie gacha pull . Today I manage to pull venti and keqing too . Diluc + Keqing and Venti element combo together is so op
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilWizard View Post
    Not going to lie I had no plans to even try this game but my friends where playing it none stop so it peaked my interest
    With in the first hour i was hocked I even rolled venti on my first pull. now im like AR 25 trying to level all my weapons and just running around the world doing side quest and getting everything.

be careful this game is crack

Wow, super awesome luck you guys! Both playing the game to get that character you want and also playing the game because you have the character is a real big factor in motivation haha. Aside from that, game definitely feels very relaxing to play!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Furina For This Useful Post:

Symphonia (10-09-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    i saw some ads for it in a game i play, unfortunatelly i already spend too much on my time online so i decided not to give it a try since i get hooked really easily, but it seems likt a lot of fun!

Bui bui!
    Pronouns
    She/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    67/0
    Mentioned
    711 times
    Time Online
    353d 21h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 11m
    I'm personally very interested in trying it out. I don't have a PC though so I'm waiting for when it becomes available for the switch. I've been reading online that some people say that it does "slow down" after a little while and you're left just completing daily tasks, but I don't think it could be that bad.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    77 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittany View Post
    I'm personally very interested in trying it out. I don't have a PC though so I'm waiting for when it becomes available for the switch. I've been reading online that some people say that it does "slow down" after a little while and you're left just completing daily tasks, but I don't think it could be that bad.
    I am kind of just doing the daily tasks everyday, but I have quite a few side quests I still have to do. I think if you aren’t the type of player who needs to rush through all the story quests and side quests ASAP then you should find a lot of things to keep you busy and interested

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    What level is everyone now?
    I just hit AR 21 and the game is still great! But I feel like I spend most of my time doing the daily quests or whatever and just collecting fruits and mints... #Mindless

My boyfriend pretty much stopped playing, makes me sad! It's been pretty difficult for him, his pulls weren't great except for Fischl but he has a hard time getting the guys with shields down.. I feel kinda bad watching him play because I pulled Diluc my first ten pulls and he makes everything like 10 times easier. I tried playing without Diluc and it was painful..

What's your team setup? I'm eager to see how other people put their teams together. :3

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    77 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 45m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceyGirl View Post
    I just hit AR 21 and the game is still great! But I feel like I spend most of my time doing the daily quests or whatever and just collecting fruits and mints... #Mindless

My boyfriend pretty much stopped playing, makes me sad! It's been pretty difficult for him, his pulls weren't great except for Fischl but he has a hard time getting the guys with shields down.. I feel kinda bad watching him play because I pulled Diluc my first ten pulls and he makes everything like 10 times easier. I tried playing without Diluc and it was painful..

What's your team setup? I'm eager to see how other people put their teams together. :3
    I just hit AR 28! I definitely still enjoy the game and I'm pretty much doing the same thing you are doing haha

Do you co-op with your bf? You could help him fight bosses and dungeons to power up his characters and maybe that'll help? I've been doing that with my bf and it helps with the grind. I'm not too focused on fully optimizing my team comps yet and am just trying to level/power up units I like along with their gear. Definitely still taking things nice and slow

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceyGirl View Post

i also pulled diluc w/ the first few rolls they gave! i rerolled a bunch initially wanting to get qiqi but the two 5*s i got were both diluc... and now that i've gone through the game with him, i can't imagine not using him and am so grateful.

my bf is also unlucky with rolls and it hurts seeing him struggling a fair bit more than i have bc the standard characters are weaker... he is hoping to roll for klee today though so fingers crossed. that said it sucks your bf stopped playing! i love the solo adventure but i cling onto the bits where you get to co-op lolll it gets a little lonely otherwise.

rolling in this game is so ridiculously expensive i managed to stay away from mobage for the longest time, but it's finally got me and i may or may not have spent some. help

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 56m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Can you play co-op at any level?! I feel like I just unlocked it. We've never played together, not sure why! Guess it didn't cross our minds! xD I guess I'll see if he wants to play together tonight.

Not sure if his pride is going to let me "carry" him through the game though. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed that he pulls someone better soon..

How much have you spent?! I've only bought the $5 monthly thingy, seems like the best deal. Also watched a number of videos where people pull and just get -NOTHING-. Watching those videos kinda stomps any need-to-spend feelings I get... phew
    Also kinda wanna save money to buy a new UC neopet to look at rofl #priorities