5/0
    Mentioned
    77 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceyGirl View Post
    Can you play co-op at any level?! I feel like I just unlocked it. ... How much have you spent?! I've only bought the $5 monthly thingy, seems like the best deal. Also watched a number of videos where people pull and just get -NOTHING-. Watching those videos kinda stomps any need-to-spend feelings I get... phew
    Also kinda wanna save money to buy a new UC neopet to look at rofl #priorities
    Since the monsters and drops scale off world level, you can co-op together but the way it works is you can only join another user's world if they are lower than yours, so you'd be joining you bf's world and the monsters would be around his level.
    I've bought the 5$ monthly pass and then the extra rewards for the battle pass, since I play enough to be able to level it quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by lacroix View Post
    rolling in this game is so ridiculously expensive i managed to stay away from mobage for the longest time, but it's finally got me and i may or may not have spent some. help
    Ugh, I know what you mean! The cost of a 10 pull seems to be more than the average gacha game pulls. Luckily I haven't had to spend on any of the banners, was able to get Klee today with all my saved pulls!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Furina For This Useful Post:

lepasm (02-18-2021),SpaceyGirl (10-20-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Not sure if his pride is going to let me "carry" him through the game though. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed that he pulls someone better soon..

How much have you spent?! I've only bought the $5 monthly thingy, seems like the best deal. Also watched a number of videos where people pull and just get -NOTHING-. Watching those videos kinda stomps any need-to-spend feelings I get... phew
    Also kinda wanna save money to buy a new UC neopet to look at rofl #priorities
    I hope pride won't get in the way or anything!! I know it seems like a lot of people are grinding for AR40+ but there's still plentyyy of players below that range joining for co-op. The two of us are at 30ish at the moment and are just taking the game slowly.

This shames me to admit LOL it's between $400-500. I was able to pull the characters I wanted (Mona, Venti, Qiqi + maxed out the banner 4*s), but there's also a v horrifying realization that even though on paper it seems like I was pretty lucky, it was costly and could've been worse. This is probably mind-boggling to most! It's def. not an overnight thing--I find it important to note that the MMO I played actively had transitioned into microtransactions, so I would drop $20-30 every now and then and became a bit desensitized. That said, this is the most I've spent on a game in one go and it is scary.

Quote Originally Posted by Rize View Post
    Ugh, I know what you mean! The cost of a 10 pull seems to be more than the average gacha game pulls. Luckily I haven't had to spend on any of the banners, was able to get Klee today with all my saved pulls!
    Oh my gosh, congrats!! Klee seems so fun to play + is so useful for adventuring?? Aside from blowing up rocks, I was told she could activate multiple weight switches (the medallion ones in Liyue that you have to stand on) too! I've resolved to hold off and save my rolls until at least next month for Xiao since I don't want to spend any more than I have ha ha ;; I'm just going to hope she comes around again, I'm mainly relying on the $5 Blessing + in-game dailies/etc at this point.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    26 times
    Time Online
    41d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    14m
    Waaaiiiiiittt, go back about those weight switches! I think I was standing on one last night but I had no idea what to do. It kinda lit up red like halfway but I couldn't figure it out. It was also under a foot of water, how to do this?!

Also, I found out I didn't complete the quest yet to play co-op last night xD I keep getting sidetracked by the side quests. He didn't do the quest yet either, poops! (Not sure if we both need to complete it, I assumed we did).

And whoa, $400-$500 already?! No shame, I've spent way more on other games like HoN and PnD and .. neopets, but I dont think I've spent that much in one month I'm sure I'll catch up to you over time! teehee

If I have Kiluc should I try to roll for Klee? I also have pretty crappy weapons, no 4/5 stars for him. Should I roll for weapons instead?

And also, sorry, this is probably all information I could google, but I feel like it's more fun finding the thing, getting stuck, and then talking to other people about it than reading long guides with explanations for everything and then just mindlessly playing knowing all the answers..

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    1d 23h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Waaaiiiiiittt, go back about those weight switches! I think I was standing on one last night but I had no idea what to do. It kinda lit up red like halfway but I couldn't figure it out. It was also under a foot of water, how to do this?!

Also, I found out I didn't complete the quest yet to play co-op last night xD I keep getting sidetracked by the side quests. He didn't do the quest yet either, poops! (Not sure if we both need to complete it, I assumed we did).

And whoa, $400-$500 already?! No shame, I've spent way more on other games like HoN and PnD and .. neopets, but I dont think I've spent that much in one month I'm sure I'll catch up to you over time! teehee

If I have Kiluc should I try to roll for Klee? I also have pretty crappy weapons, no 4/5 stars for him. Should I roll for weapons instead?

And also, sorry, this is probably all information I could google, but I feel like it's more fun finding the thing, getting stuck, and then talking to other people about it than reading long guides with explanations for everything and then just mindlessly playing knowing all the answers..
    Oh yeah! I think I've seen one like... deep underwater (where you can only swim over) and just left it alone after I couldn't figure it out within 30 secs, and there's one that's in shallow water. So far I've only bothered with the single ones--usually if you stand on them, they initiate a time challenge. But if there are multiple switches in the vicinity, and standing on one doesn't do anything, chances are you'll have to have friends co-op or use some chars that have certain skills to hold them down (for example, when Traveler gets to Liyue, he can switch his element from anemo to geo -- one of his skills summons a huge boulder which can also hold down the switch) to trigger the reward. Hopefully this isn't confusing!

And oh yeah! There's a "world level" ascension quest at AR15, and another one at AR35. Make sure to bring a healer or health food just in case!

And yes haha ;; I felt that "what did I just do" feeling but it went away. With the covid restrictions this year, my spending habits have become pretty minimalist.

As to what you roll for, that's up to you! Honestly the open-world is 100% manageable with F2P characters. Unless you plan to play the Abyss feature, there's not really a need to roll for weapons or even characters. My plan is to just roll for characters I like

And I totally get what you mean, it's much more fun/personable this way! Sorry I couldn't reply until now. If you have any other questions I'll be lurking to help where I can (I'm not super knowledgeable but my friends are more hardcore and I just absorb the info haha).

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lacroix For This Useful Post:

SpaceyGirl (10-21-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    77 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    Quote Originally Posted by lacroix View Post
    Oh my gosh, congrats!! Klee seems so fun to play + is so useful for adventuring?? Aside from blowing up rocks, I was told she could activate multiple weight switches (the medallion ones in Liyue that you have to stand on) too! I've resolved to hold off and save my rolls until at least next month for Xiao since I don't want to spend any more than I have ha ha ;; I'm just going to hope she comes around again, I'm mainly relying on the $5 Blessing + in-game dailies/etc at this point.
    Thanks!! I didn't have a strong fire element unit so I'm pretty happy to have gotten her. I think if you have a solid team that can hold their own for awhile, pulling on the gacha every banner isn't necessary. Luckily the next banner won't be until Nov. 11th, so you'll have more time to save!

I'm used to dropping a lot of money on gacha games so I am numb to spending big amounts :')
    I believe that Klee and Diluc are both attackers, so if you have one you don't need the other. As for weapons, (you need an account to see links) for what weapons to use on which unit, I hope that helps! You just click on which character you want to know and then click on the "builds" tab. It also shows you what artifact is recommended to use!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Furina For This Useful Post:

lacroix (10-25-2020),SpaceyGirl (10-25-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    so who is still playing this one?

i'm really liking the tower defense event myself a lot (always have liked TD games :p) actually and also the contect so far from 1.3.
    also got lucky on my free pulls and added Xiao to my roster like the day his banner was released.

my character list is:
    • Xiao
    • Xinyan
    • Tartaglia
    • Diona
    • keqing
    • Mona
    • Jean
    • Chongyun
    • Noelle
    • Bennet
    • Fischl
    • Ningguang
    • Xingqiu
    • Beidou
    • Xiangling
    • Razor
    • Barbara
    • Lisa
    • Kaeya
    • Amber
    • main character

Of these i most often use teams with:
    • Noelle (C3)
    • keqing (C0)
    • Bennet (C1)
    • Kaeya (C2)
    • Xingqiu (C5)
    • main character (anemo; C6)

Currently i'm at AR L52 and as always heavily in need of better artifacts

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Furina (02-13-2021)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    5/0
    Mentioned
    77 times
    Time Online
    20d 19h 13m
    Avg. Time Online
    17m
    @(you need an account to see links)

I still play but I mainly just do my dailies and the event sometimes! I'm taking it slow and just playing at my own pace. I think I'm close to AR 40? I recently rolled Ganyu and I love her design! It's a nice therapeutic game for me and I don't feel like crap if I miss doing a daily during the week, so that's always nice. It looks like you've made a lot of progress though, that's awesome!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    Quote Originally Posted by Rize View Post
    @(you need an account to see links)

I still play but I mainly just do my dailies and the event sometimes! I'm taking it slow and just playing at my own pace. I think I'm close to AR 40? I recently rolled Ganyu and I love her design! It's a nice therapeutic game for me and I don't feel like crap if I miss doing a daily during the week, so that's always nice. It looks like you've made a lot of progress though, that's awesome!
    it's the same with me really, just the dailies and the events i like it's my game to relax after a workday and i sometimes put in some extra time during the weekends if i feel like it but rather laid back all in all.
    i didn't get a ganyu though i'd liked to get one as i think she would have been a nice addition to the roster.

then again i already have too many i still need to build :p

Ruygi
    Endlessly indebted to (you need an account to see links) for this cute adoptable and Ruygi and mario on my avatar!!
    Forever thanking (you need an account to see links) for the tweaked background and custom userbar on my profile
    Perpetual gratitude to (you need an account to see links) for the custom "super mario 1 up" userbar on my avatar
    In ultimate awe of (you need an account to see links)animation and art skill on my current avatar background, the animated
    super mario custom userbar and tying it together with the one from (you need an account to see links)

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mario2302 For This Useful Post:

Furina (02-13-2021)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    44/0
    Mentioned
    406 times
    Time Online
    121d 18h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    54m
    :o just rolled that primordial jade spear out of nowhere. been quite lucky on the rolls the past few weeks it seems.

Ruygi

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    114/0
    Mentioned
    27 times
    Time Online
    6d 22h 3m
    Avg. Time Online
    3m
    well got hutao and xiao! If you guys wanna play add me up pm me<3 The artifact system is complete trash, if you all send in some reviews everday complain that its a waste of resin to farm artifacts... to only get useless ones aka anemo dmg on a fire set. lol

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MrSlowBro For This Useful Post:

Furina (03-18-2021),Mario2302 (03-18-2021)