Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any budding, or experienced, producers here?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Did you get a chance to mess with this at all? I know how busy busy everyone is and not trying to rush ya. Just really curious what you'd be able to come up. Anticipation
    ive only gotten so far as creating the stems to manipulate i should have updated you, that's my bad lol and it's no problem whatsoever, in fact i have a plan for the bridge as well, adding "any man of mine, because it is in a chromatic synchronicity of the others tracks

You're ging to enjoy this, i guarantee it I should be able to start slicing, and quantizing everything up tonight, and even have a small rough draft ready
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SomeClown For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (09-28-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 21h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    Quote Originally Posted by Neurofuck View Post
    ive only gotten so far as creating the stems to manipulate i should have updated you, that's my bad lol and it's no problem whatsoever, in fact i have a plan for the bridge as well, adding "any man of mine, because it is in a chromatic synchronicity of the others tracks

You're ging to enjoy this, i guarantee it I should be able to start slicing, and quantizing everything up tonight, and even have a small rough draft ready
    I’m not too sure what all of that means but it sounds like you know exactly what you’re doing so I have all the confidence in the world is you haha

No rush at all either. We have until next April too! I’d be super excited to see whatever you are able to put together!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

4. The Following User Says Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

♥ SomeClown ♥ (09-28-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    49/0
    Mentioned
    45 times
    Time Online
    13d 4h 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    6m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    I’m not too sure what all of that means but it sounds like you know exactly what you’re doing so I have all the confidence in the world is you haha

No rush at all either. We have until next April too! I’d be super excited to see whatever you are able to put together!
    To be completely honest, I decided to just explain it, with no regard for others' comprehension I hope that did what I hoped, lay your "worries" to rest
    Oh hell yeah, by next April..if you have any ideas, definitely let me know. I love doing this stuff Esoecially if it makes someone's day better
    Thank you $Infected for the FANTASTIC upgrade to my forum look!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SomeClown For This Useful Post:

I_royalty_I (09-28-2020)