172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Quote Originally Posted by kittyray View Post
    So, I have what I guess I would call a prototype for this, but it's kind of janky and would require babysitting for captchas and allowing popups on jellyneo, and also I don't necessarily know whether or not it's considered "safe", so idk if I should release into the wild?

But still was fun to poke around with!
    Could always have it run on a test account? I really appreciate you giving it a crack. It just seems like an untapped area to cheat, and so my shell project still has a low av count. XD

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

kittyray (10-04-2020)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    Could always have it run on a test account? I really appreciate you giving it a crack. It just seems like an untapped area to cheat, and so my shell project still has a low av count. XD
    Is it SOP to just get some shells and then wait a bit for something like this? Like definitely interested in learning/improving, just also don't wanna put anybody at risk!

thanks stardust for base Thanks Sugarbee Thanks Wooloo
    Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Bat (10-04-2020),Mama Bear (10-04-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Is it SOP to just get some shells and then wait a bit for something like this? Like definitely interested in learning/improving, just also don't wanna put anybody at risk!
    Sounds right to me. @(you need an account to see links), how do you test shit?

*squeak*
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    34/1
    Mentioned
    1,751 times
    Time Online
    644d 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 42m
    Sounds right to me. Bat, how do you test shit?
    I have a few accounts spread across cloud computers that I test with. If I'm looking for a clean slate, I just create a new account and use a fake e-mail address that routes everything to a central inbox. For script development, I use Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code because both of those programs recognize JavaScript syntax, which makes it easier to catch mistakes before deploying. When it comes time to run the script, I create an empty script in Tampermonkey, then drop the code into it as I iterate. Open your browser's development tools with F12, Ctrl+Shift+I, Cmd+Shift+I or Cmd+Opt+I, navigate to the "Console" tab, and watch out for any errors!

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bat For This Useful Post:

Ariealle (10-06-2020),Cookie Tray (03-11-2021),Hazem (10-04-2020),kittyray (10-04-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (10-04-2020),Stardust (10-04-2020)

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    Quote Originally Posted by Bat View Post
    I have a few accounts spread across cloud computers that I test with. If I'm looking for a clean slate, I just create a new account and use a fake e-mail address that routes everything to a central inbox. For script development, I use Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code because both of those programs recognize JavaScript syntax, which makes it easier to catch mistakes before deploying. When it comes time to run the script, I create an empty script in Tampermonkey, then drop the code into it as I iterate. Open your browser's development tools with F12, Ctrl+Shift+I, Cmd+Shift+I or Cmd+Opt+I, navigate to the "Console" tab, and watch out for any errors!
    I've been using sublime text because for whatever reason I tend to only use VS Code when working with multiple files, and then tested with developer tools, so I guess the super baby version of what you described. Guess it's time to get some shells! And generally making the experience of use more pleasant!

Thank you!

Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kittyray For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (10-14-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    My "pimp my account" account is still sitting on a measly number of avs. Clicking them myself just goes against the whole point of the experiment...too much of a sucker thing to do.

overthink.exe
    Pronouns
    she/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    40/0
    Mentioned
    1,155 times
    Time Online
    550d 23h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    3h 26m
    My "pimp my account" account is still sitting on a measly number of avs. Clicking them myself just goes against the whole point of the experiment...too much of a sucker thing to do.

I asked Bat for some advice/feedback (thank you again) and I realized my thing was more of a rough draft than I thought, but I do love a good challenge. I just gotta educate myself a bit/lot, and have been on the busier side of things the past week-ish, so it's on the backburner. When are you hoping to have this ready by? I don't want to take an opportunity away from somebody smarter with more relevant skills/experience than me, but I do sincerely wanna try.

Kyo (Nov 13 2020)

thanks honeycomb
    and hearts! <3
    +Zenitsu

THANK YOU FAB

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    I asked Bat for some advice/feedback (thank you again) and I realized my thing was more of a rough draft than I thought, but I do love a good challenge. I just gotta educate myself a bit/lot, and have been on the busier side of things the past week-ish, so it's on the backburner. When are you hoping to have this ready by? I don't want to take an opportunity away from somebody smarter with more relevant skills/experience than me, but I do sincerely wanna try.
    Real life totally takes precedence, I get that.
    It doesn't look like anyone else is wanting to give it a whirl (kinda surprising since it'd be a great contribution to the community), so I can be patient.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

kittyray (10-14-2020)