88/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    73d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m

[GUIDE] Legends of Pinball Trophy

Legends of Pinball is a typical pinball game, with the goal being to keep a ball in play while scoring as many points as possible. This is achieved by flicking the ball upward with flippers located at the bottom of the board. The left flipper is controlled with either the left arrow or the left ctrl key, and the right flipper with the right arrow or ctrl key, and to push the pinball out you press the down arrow or the spacebar; the amount of time you hold down the key determines the strength of your shot. To proceed with each level you will need to hit certain characters. Our main goal is to get the fastest possible to the last level where the farming starts and also where the most points could be achieved. In this guide, I'll show you how to get any trophy tier in this game, from bronze to gold, and how to beat the game in the most possible legit way.

A few notes to keep in mind:

• Your best chance to achieves gold, as always, is when all the high-scores are reset. This happens on the first of every month.
    • If you're worried about how many points you will need to be safe, you can always check the past month's scores over (you need an account to see links) . So you're more aware of what people scored.
    • Like any flash game, there's a risk of getting a score reviewed. This guide intention is to minimize that chance since you're going to be playing the game itself and by the time you're done, the time transcendent would be enough.
    • This game is about farming, so it would take you a while to achieve the desired score. Patience is key here!

Level 1.1

In order to progress to the next level of the game, you must hit the top three hangars at least once (Outlined in Red).

Level 1.2

In order to progress past this level, you must hit Gorix and/or Cylara at least three times (Outlined in Red). They are considered moving targets, since both of their characters will be walking around.

Level 2.1

In order to progress past this level, you will need to hit the sleeping Draik Soldier (Out lined in Red) three times. Unique to this level is the Turmaculus, which will eat your ball if given the chance.

Level 2.2

Finally, here we are at the last level. Our intense farming will start here, and to avoid end exhausted, I'll show you the best way to farm points here with the minimum effort needed.

First Step:

- We need to get the pinball in the hole (Outlined in Red) to get into the loop process. It would be enough with a slight push.

Second Step:

- Once the ball is in place, it will start dropping to a safe spot (Outlined in Green).

Third Step:

-
    We just now proceed to click the ball every single time it gets to our safe spot, and for every time we click it, we would receive +5 points. Take note that it takes 7 seconds for the pinball to be released and place on our safe spot.

Ending

Keep in mind that, to end the level and complete the game, you must hit Jeran
    three times. Hits will count whether he is holding his shield in front of him or not.
    -OR-
    You can just press the END GAME button at the lower corner on the right of your game screen.

Tips & Tricks

• I highly recommend you download an auto-clicker and set it up around the safe-spot. I'm sure there's a few around there that have a freeze the pointer option, so you don't be worried about the cursor moving of position in your absence.

• If you're worried that you might have done it too fast, you can always wait a certain amount of time before sending the score. This will maximize your chances of not having your score reviewed.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hazem For This Useful Post:

Bat (09-24-2020),Fabulous (09-24-2020),I_royalty_I (09-24-2020),Mama Bear (09-24-2020),motherfucker (09-24-2020),Painwheel (09-24-2020),Unown (09-24-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 16m
    Pinballs are all about angles. To hit specific non-moving targets, are there particular spots on the flippers that the ball should be that you could identify in the pictures? Or, being Neopets, is it just kind of a crap-shoot?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Hazem (09-24-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trilogy again.

I am enjoying seeing all these guides about games people are passionate in again!! To be very honest I find a lot of the flash games difficult to play (other than the ones I used to play when I was a kid - but only for nostalgic reasons) so I ss most of them. And the main money-maker from neo isn't the flash games, well not anymore, anyway.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Hazem (09-24-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    88/0
    Mentioned
    60 times
    Time Online
    73d 7h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    50m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    Pinballs are all about angles. To hit specific non-moving targets, are there particular spots on the flippers that the ball should be that you could identify in the pictures? Or, being Neopets, is it just kind of a crap-shoot?
    I couldn't find any strategy besides pushing the ball at the last level softly to be able to hit the position needed for the loop process. I agree with you in that Pinball is all about angles and hitting the ball with a specific spot on the flipper but being a Neopets game... I could either get points in the pre-levels by playing around or just advance the fastest way towards the last level.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Trilogy again.

I am enjoying seeing all these guides about games people are passionate in again!! To be very honest I find a lot of the flash games difficult to play (other than the ones I used to play when I was a kid - but only for nostalgic reasons) so I ss most of them. And the main money-maker from neo isn't the flash games, well not anymore, anyway.
    Thanks for the past +rep!

I enjoy making these guides - I like to think of it as my way to contribute with my grain of sand to this community that has given me so much . I agree, flash games are not anymore the main money-maker for Neopets but now that we're close to the end of the Flash era, and with a pending list of retired games that would not transcend to the next Neopets phase, hopefully, someone would like to achieve a high score for the last time.

On my side, there are a few flash games that I'm still pending on achieving a score just to have it on my games list. You never know, if it would make to the next phase or will go the game's graveyard.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazem For This Useful Post:

Unown (09-24-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    9/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    3d 8h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Bear View Post
    "Or, being Neopets, is it just kind of a crap-shoot?"

You couldn't have said it better. The game is surprisingly easy, but I just try to keep the ball in play as long as possible to score the points. Just make sure you farm enough points before finishing the level. I've accidentally finished the last level before without enough points... Can be quite annoying!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jojobloggs For This Useful Post:

Hazem (09-24-2020)