10/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Cheat Engine With Neo Games

Is there any guide about how to use it safetly? Safe time between games, and things like that.
    Also hi, I'm a long time reader, first time poster in Clraik. Someone to chat with?

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    This link of Scores/Wait times is always useful: (you need an account to see links)

---------- Post added at 01:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 AM ----------

Also, once you are Clraik rank you can use Marjin SS (you need an account to see links) which does it all for you (safe times etc) all you do is put in the game ID and the score you want!

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsestone View Post
    Is there any guide about how to use it safetly? Safe time between games, and things like that.
    Also hi, I'm a long time reader, first time poster in Clraik. Someone to chat with?
    Hi,

I assume that since you're asking about Cheat Engine you're inquiring about AoB (Array of Bytes).

Firstly, there are a lot of guides out there on the forum under the Neopets Guides section which you can use the search function for.

One of these guides can be found here: (you need an account to see links)

In essence, based on the different codes available, you have to make your own judgment on whether it's considered safe or not. AoB is seemingly safer than score sending on account that you're actually playing the game, just with extra cheat effects. However, you're still susceptible to getting frozen if it's too unrealistic (eg. Takes 1 minute to clear stage 1 but you cleared in 10 seconds with invincible Ao

Nevertheless, I'd say using AoB has a significant amount of risk.

You could try out MAJIN Score Sender, but you'd have to be either cK+ rank or VIP. MAJIN Score Sender is ck's score sender and it has safe times in-built into the program to keep you from sending the games too soon or scores that are too high etc.

Good luck!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Mama Bear (09-23-2020),Painwheel (09-23-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Yeah, I saw that one but I meant something like waiting between games. I'm mostly intrested on getting avies, but I'm not sure how many I can get safetly per day.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 1h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Waiting between games? Just do what you'd normally do if playing Neopets. Maybe a few minutes or a few seconds if you're playing one game after the other . For avatar games, personally I'd do 2-3/day maximum. Even better if you wait til start of the month where scores are lower on the High Score Table for certain games.

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    3 times
    Time Online
    11h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    @(you need an account to see links) thanks for your response, I got like five avies months ago on my main using Cheat Engine and still not frozen. I'll be more active on this forum anyways so I can use all those wonderful programs and hopefully meet some nice people.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsestone View Post
    @(you need an account to see links) thanks for your response, I got like five avies months ago on my main using Cheat Engine and still not frozen. I'll be more active on this forum anyways so I can use all those wonderful programs and hopefully meet some nice people.
    Just to be straightforward with you, I've gotten ALL the game avatars in 1 day immediately after each other and the account isn't frozen. Is it suspicious? Of course, but is it doable? Of course. If you're good at those games/lucky, why not?

The main thing is whether you're being highly suspicious or not, and whether you'd get flagged or not. There are people out there who have been playing for years and DECADES and still don't have some game avatars. That alone is reason enough to be careful in it.

There's no right or wrong, because if you were legit, you could be getting the avatar today, or even 2 years later. Try not to overthink it, but at the same time don't let greediness get the better of you. Think about how an average user would be getting their game avatars and just follow what you think is right.

If it's a greedy-ass fuck decision, then you'll definitely know it is.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

Bellz (09-29-2020),ramsestone (09-23-2020)