1/0
    Mentioned
    5 times
    Time Online
    12d 1h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    13m

Wink A few questions from a newbie

-How dangerous is it to transfer UC pets between shell accounts? I have a shell account with a UC I�d like on a diff shell, can I do that without worry?

-Also, how dangerous is it to transfer UC items from a shell to main? (Or perhaps from a shell to a side to main?

-for a VVWN UC bought on a shell, how long is good to wait before subtlety advertising? I�ve already spruced up its account so it looks used and active, I�m just worried about report happy PC goers seeing a VWN�d they don�t recognize and assuming (correctly) the worst.

-finally, is transferring UCs from shells to mains ever advised? If so, what�s the procedure?

Thanks in advance :-)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 2h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Are you already known on the PC (pound chat?) If not, you should be fine to move the UC pet from a shell to another shell or your main. Do not have it as your active pet once moved if on your main, and don't flaunt that you have it (and DEFINITELY DON'T write anything on it's lookup along the lines of 'found it in the pound'). Before advertising on Neopets, I'd probably wait 6month-1 year of ownership on my account. Maybe even more if it's VWN or High Tier (T6+). You do know there's a trading section here on Ck? You can trade UC pets with others if you're after something else
    Last edited by Cinderella; 09-23-2020 at 02:15 AM.

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    The number one rule when dealing with blackmarket UCs is "stay off the PC". Have some people done it successfully? Yes. They are the exception, not the rule. Moving UCs in general can be dicey, but if your intention is to advertise on the PC something "VVWN", then RIP that UC.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Druid (09-28-2020)