Thread: Is it easy to get out of poverty?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceyGirl View Post
    So many of your words resonated with me! I too have backup for my backups (waitressing for the rest of my life is fine with me; I miss those jobs..xD ), but I also have low expectations and expect things to go wrong pretty much everywhere, even though I've been so lucky in life.

Oh noooooooooooooo, I think I am so content in my current position that I'm no longer looking to move up! Moving up in my career would mean becoming a lead / manager and I just don't think I can do that. Do you think it's okay to find a spot and stay there? xD There's room for me to grow, but I'm not sure I want to be in charge of managing anybody; I like someone telling me exactly what to do.
    Complacency can be a dangerous thing. If you're happy where you are now, then you don't have to take on that next step. There's nothing wrong with being comfortable where you are. BUT, there's also nothing wrong with stepping out of your comfort zone and taking on more responsibilities. Being management is entirely different than non management. YOu never know though... you may enjoy it! If the opportunity is there, I say grab on and take it!
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

jellybelly (09-28-2020),NeopetLandy (07-08-2021),SpaceyGirl (09-22-2020)