Thread: Is it easy to get out of poverty?

Threaded View

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    1/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    15h 46m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    getting out of poverty definitely is not easy, but it's not impossible as well. if you're stuck in a situation with dependents I think it's definitely a rough climb, I think most people fall under this category and they aren't able to climb out of it because even if they save, life is unexpected especially when you have to worry about others. it's probably not possible if you're in this category as you would have to be extremely lucky or stall until your dependents hit lategame and are able to contribute themselves.

however if you're single or partnered with someone that shares the level same financial responsibility as you do, then you definitely can work your way out and find a comfortable spot for yourself. being rich however is a matter of luck. most people, myself included, wont ever be rich and just dream about it. your lifespan is finite and there's only so much side hustling/overtime/etc that you can do. but comfortable? anyone can be comfortable if you put in the work. I've done 60 hour work weeks for years in order to scrounge by and save what I could. i felt like my body was breaking down but I pushed through. put in the work, watched videos, became financially literate, got educated, got a promotion bc of my hard work and dedication, now I'm comfortably supervising doing significantly less work than I used to.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to omegalul For This Useful Post:

Zapdos (10-28-2021)