Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much should a pin/bday crack cost?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    31/0
    Mentioned
    199 times
    Time Online
    129d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    I think flat price that's not based on account worth - some people ask for pin/birthday cracks when they legitimately own the account, don't think it's fair to ask them to pay more if they've built it up.

Price - Depending on the time of the person offering it I don't want to insult people and say something super low as I have no idea the time and effort required. Maybe if someone could add in here, it would be great.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Allegra For This Useful Post:

Erik. (09-21-2020),Moss (09-20-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by superbird View Post
    WHAT? I don't know what that team is but geez arrested is a bit much.
    Old School RuneScape They effectively rigged a tournament and stole thousands of dollars worth of in game items afaik

to stay on topic: I think that birthday lookups with the old DB leak should be unpaid, everyone has easy access to that leak and it's basically public knowledge.

proper PIN cracks and birthday cracks on the other hand, I think $10 minimum.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to RealisticError For This Useful Post:

Goten (09-20-2020)

Thanks
    DL/UL
    42/0
    Mentioned
    52 times
    Time Online
    35d 10h 40m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    Quote Originally Posted by RealisticError View Post
    Old School RuneScape They effectively rigged a tournament and stole thousands of dollars worth of in game items afaik

to stay on topic: I think that birthday lookups with the old DB leak should be unpaid, everyone has easy access to that leak and it's basically public knowledge.

Ohh I see. Poor guy lol

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by Allegra View Post
    I think flat price that's not based on account worth - some people ask for pin/birthday cracks when they legitimately own the account, don't think it's fair to ask them to pay more if they've built it up.

Price - Depending on the time of the person offering it I don't want to insult people and say something super low as I have no idea the time and effort required. Maybe if someone could add in here, it would be great.
    Hey if they legitimately own the account then they can take their chances with TNT and get the hookup. Otherwise I think it isn�t unfair to charge them accordingly. That�s just me though. I think shells and mains should be two different prices depending. It�s kind of open for interpretation. But you wouldn�t want to charge so much that it�s not worth it for them to get the info.

I don�t think they�d get arrested for stealing in game items haha. Unless they took some extraordinary methods to steal those items

I agree though. Lots of people have access to some info that�s widely out in the open
    What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    There are a few rules on this already outlined for CK posted in the (you need an account to see links):

Quote Originally Posted by j03 View Post

Q: Are there any eligibility requirements for offering birthday/PIN cracks to other users?
    A: For the safety of our users, you are required to be at least official clraik rank in order to offer these services. This ensures that you've put in the time and effort to earn the trust of this community.

Q: I want to sell birthday/PIN cracks for users. Can I?
    A: Unless you are doing this through a method of your own means, and not using the leaked database in the past, then no you can't! Eligibility for trusted users.

So if your question pertains to - "What should birthday and PIN cracks - which are NOT in the leaked database data - cost?" then this topic can remain open for further opinions to be solicited.

If the intent was to sell birthday and PINs purely from the database leaks, that is not permitted, and those may only be offered as courtesy services.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

Bat (09-20-2020),Bellz (09-21-2020),j03 (09-21-2020),Mama Bear (09-22-2020),Moss (09-20-2020),motherfucker (09-22-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettySarcastic View Post
    There are a few rules on this already outlined for CK posted in the (you need an account to see links):

[/CENTER]So if your question pertains to - "What should birthday and PIN cracks - which are NOT in the leaked database data - cost?" then this topic can remain open for further opinions to be solicited.

If the intent was to sell birthday and PINs purely from the database leaks, that is not permitted, and those may only be offered as courtesy services.
    That is precisely what the question being posed was for. I don't consider pulling info from an old leak to be cracking anything lol

Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    This question is assuming it’s an actual pin crack and not somebody searching the old list for a username and bring up a pin. I feel like an actual pin crack would be worth a bit more than $5, personally.

For shells and empty accounts maybe a price like that would work, but I think for nice mains a higher price wouldn’t be unfair

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Erik. (09-22-2020),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (09-22-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    Quote Originally Posted by I_royalty_I View Post
    Hey if they legitimately own the account then they can take their chances with TNT and get the hookup. Otherwise I think it isn’t unfair to charge them accordingly. That’s just me though. I think shells and mains should be two different prices depending. It’s kind of open for interpretation. But you wouldn’t want to charge so much that it’s not worth it for them to get the info.

I don’t think they’d get arrested for stealing in game items haha. Unless they took some extraordinary methods to steal those items

I agree though. Lots of people have access to some info that’s widely out in the open
    OSRS is wild, one gold seller travelled to Thailand to kill his competition, it makes me so happy that CK exists, everythings much nicer here

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    56/0
    Mentioned
    62 times
    Time Online
    13d 2h 31m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I'd say $10 per account sounds fair for a bday/pin crack, of course the account needs to be 'seem a long long time ago'/inactive. However, I'd also think it be fair that if the said account has a high end UC pet on it or high value items, they should get charged a little more. Just my two cents

Neopets + GC player, collector, fanatic.
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for the amazing userbars
    Thanks (you need an account to see links)for vector art

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 29m
    OSRS is wild, one gold seller travelled to Thailand to kill his competition, it makes me so happy that CK exists, everythings much nicer here

Oh god.. you weren’t kidding then. Yeah, things like murdering other people can definitely get you arrested! That’s wild. They must have taken the game way more serious haha