14/0
    Mentioned
    232 times
    Time Online
    95d 7h 9m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Cupcake. View Post
    Lol, there are a few people who feel the same way I do. A bunch actually. And it's not like we excommunicated them out of malice. I've stated my point on it. Agree or disagree is fine.

I'm out on this topic. I know the general feel of this forum so I'm not going to waste my day repeating myself. Please refer to other postings for the whys if you feel the need to press further.
    If you can't cope when other people pick your arguments apart and feel the need to leave when you get the slightest push back that's not mean or personal at all, you really shouldn't take part in discussions like this one.

Ummie and Vape made by the awesome GWN

my own special userbar made by Lyrichord
    and the awesomest ryus made by GWN, Infected & Lyrichord

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

Bellz (09-21-2020),Double.Trouble (09-21-2020),dustyc (09-21-2020),hissi (09-21-2020),kittyray (09-21-2020),taelox (09-22-2020),Werewolf (09-23-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    13d 5h 41m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Not exclusive, just separate. Same as race relations are a different horse race. And once again, no one is being murdered in the streets like you're all making it out to be. I feel the same way when women claim they're terrified to walk down the street alone because *gasp* MEN EXIST!

If you're that scared of being alive, you need to talk to someone or find somewhere new to live. Same reason I don't live in the middle east. They throw gay people off buildings, if you hadn't heard. I prefer to not be tossed off buildings or actually persecuted for being me. Seriously though, transgendered people have the entire media, most of the world wide web, and unless you live in the boondocks of some backwoods state full of "good old boys", most people are very demanding of transgendered rights and avid allies. Same as LGB people. Even my super anti-gay dad has started coming around because he realizes I'm not the boogeyman.
    I'm just baffled on how you can say "no one is being murdered in the streets like you're all making it out to be" and in the same breath also say "They throw gay people off buildings in the middle east". You don't get to complain about someone using emotional hyperbole and then use it yourself.

Also your list of "being murdered in the streets" is like 0.001% of murders across the country.
    Black men have a 1 in 1,000 chance of being killed by police in their lifetime. So that's actually 0.1%.
    (you need an account to see links)

~ lyla the bard ~
    in all things, be kind

^-- me looking at the Neo Trades boards on clraik

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bellz For This Useful Post:

Double.Trouble (09-22-2020),dustyc (09-21-2020),Erik. (09-22-2020),Fabulous (09-22-2020),hissi (09-21-2020),kittyray (09-21-2020),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (09-21-2020),taelox (09-22-2020),Werewolf (09-23-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Lol, there are a few people who feel the same way I do. A bunch actually. And it's not like we excommunicated them out of malice. I've stated my point on it. Agree or disagree is fine.

I'm out on this topic. I know the general feel of this forum so I'm not going to waste my day repeating myself. Please refer to other postings for the whys if you feel the need to press further.
    My unresearched anecdote backfired.....Im out of this hellhole!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to taelox For This Useful Post:

Double.Trouble (09-22-2020),Erik. (09-22-2020),Fabulous (09-22-2020),motherfucker (09-22-2020),Werewolf (09-23-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    30/0
    Mentioned
    1,998 times
    Time Online
    437d 22h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 30m
    I can't pretend to be informed enough about exactly who RBG was or what she did - so I'm probably not as impacted as some other people. I have heard the name though and know she was an icon for many. It's always a sad day when somebody up that high, who impacted so many people, passes away. I think Trump will definitely try his best to nominate the next justice, just as the president before him did.

Who knows if it will be blocked or not. I think it would be fair to wait until the next election is over if they want to play by the rules they set down though. I saw a story where dems said RBG's dying wish was that she wasn't replaced before the next election. Personally, I don't know if that is true or not. It definitely seems like a game that would be played in the political sphere now a days - or maybe that's just the cynic in me.

As a whole, I think there are too many games being played in the political world. It's always more about what they can do for themselves instead of what they can do for the country. If you notice, just about everyone who goes into politics comes out MUCH wealthier than when they went into it. I don't think this is thanks only in part to their salary.

What's my definition of success?
    Creating something no one else can
    Being brave enough to dream big
    Grindin' when you're told to just quit
    Giving more when you got nothin' left

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to I_royalty_I For This Useful Post:

Bellz (09-22-2020),motherfucker (09-22-2020),nousha (09-22-2020)