Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m

UFC Middleweight Fight Adesanya vs Costa

Hey!

Not sure if there any MMA fans here, but I just thought I'd share a fight that I am hyped:

I think it is an interesting fight. It is a battle of skill vs brawling. For those who have never seen the two fight before, here are videos of both of them:

Who do you guys got winning?

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zer0 For This Useful Post:

Flordibel (09-19-2020),j03 (09-19-2020),My name is Yoshikage Kira (09-19-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    11d 1h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Adesanya's got it! super hyped about it also! Looking forward to seeing Khazmat smash more people also, the guy is an absolute machine and would love to see him vs khabib!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Quote Originally Posted by vendur View Post
    Adesanya's got it! super hyped about it also! Looking forward to seeing Khazmat smash more people also, the guy is an absolute machine and would love to see him vs khabib!!
    I think Adesanya's got it too. He is much more technical with his striking and a much more experienced fighter in my opinion. Has a better gas tank as well. I don't see him gassing out as at all. Khamzat's an interesting guy. A lot of the MMA guys call him "Khabig" which is surprisingly appropriate. I am not sure he'll ever fight Khabib though. Khabib is a lightweight. Khamzat has mostly been fighting at welterweight or middleweight. I don't think Khabib will move up. As a matter of fact, I think Khabib will retire in the next 2-3 fights probably.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    11d 1h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
    I think Adesanya's got it too. He is much more technical with his striking and a much more experienced fighter in my opinion. Has a better gas tank as well. I don't see him gassing out as at all. Khamzat's an interesting guy. A lot of the MMA guys call him "Khabig" which is surprisingly appropriate. I am not sure he'll ever fight Khabib though. Khabib is a lightweight. Khamzat has mostly been fighting at welterweight or middleweight. I don't think Khabib will move up. As a matter of fact, I think Khabib will retire in the next 2-3 fights probably.

Agreed. Adesanya will find a way to use Costas power against him, can't wait to watch the fight! Also, I do agree with the khabib statement, I do believe that khabib vs GSP is in the works for his last fight, that's what his father wanted his last fight to be. Dana white is so pumped about khamzat because he's exactly like mcgregor, crazy quick finishes, crowd pleaser, dominates every fight so far and currently seems unstoppable

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    13/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    4d 10h 23m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    Damn. Adensanya absolutely destroyed Costa with ease. Adesanaya walked out without a scratch.

(you need an account to see links)