Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Question Clraik Selling Discussion/Help

Hello! I'm new here, and hoping I could get some advice on selling things on clraik?

I've seen others say this site is great for petsite trades and selling. But can't seem to find anyone interested. Is there a certain thing I'm doing wrong?

I know what I have to offer needs to be in high demand, but even still I don't get any interest?

If you can, I'd like some advice about the market here!Thank you for any help!!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    12d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    11m
    Quote Originally Posted by ofxavier23 View Post
    Hello! I'm new here, and hoping I could get some advice on selling things on clraik?

I've seen others say this site is great for petsite trades and selling. But can't seem to find anyone interested. Is there a certain thing I'm doing wrong?

I know what I have to offer needs to be in high demand, but even still I don't get any interest?

If you can, I'd like some advice about the market here!Thank you for any help!!
    A piece of advice that I can give for you is to improve your rank, so people tends to trust you more. You're a newbie, so there's people that don't want to trade, because you recently joined the community and didn't had participation enough. Another thing that also matters it's your Feedback score, because this might say if you're realiable or don't.

Before selling, it's important to engage with the community and it's people I reccomend reading the rules and some guides, especially the trading guides if you've questions.

Mio, my cute daughter! Amazing art by (you need an account to see links), thank you very much!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Painwheel For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    36/0
    Mentioned
    133 times
    Time Online
    55d 4h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    37m
    like Painwheel said, it's important to be active in the community or very few users will trust you.

The other golden rule for selling is that you have to have something that people want, as it stands Neopets has so many different pets and items that it can be hard to find a buyer for most things (I still have 10-15 pets that I gave up trying to sell because I'm super lazy ) Just keep up with your trade thread bumping and you'll find someone eventually.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    172/0
    Mentioned
    657 times
    Time Online
    182d 5h 28m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 15m
    Different games have different levels of activity in the blackmarket scene. Neopets is long established and has a larger userbase than other games. Results may vary.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mama Bear For This Useful Post:

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 20h 59m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Most of it's been stated, but repeating it can't hurt, as perhaps it will help indicate how important it is.

Step 1 - It is vital to be known in this community. People are very hesitant to hand money to someone who they do not know, who has no investment in not conning them because they have a reputation to keep on this site.... because they have no reputation on this site. Be here for more than just selling your things. This is actually a really awesome community with a lot of fun and engaging content and interesting people who are worth getting to know.

Step 2 - Your product has to be desired and your buyers have to be here. Are there buyers for what you are selling on this site? Is there a sizeable black market for your game, or are most of the people who play it right now very "above board" and not the sort who would go against the rules to buy something on CK?

Step 3 - Consider Supply vs. Demand. Are there a lot more sellers than there are buyers for what you are wanting to sell?

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post: