222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m

Question Proxy working on neopets.

I used to use blazing proxies, i love their plataform, last time the stackpath error happened i had to switch to instantproxies, which works good but not my favorite tbh, but then when blazing got back to working on neo, it moved back to it. But now, once again, blazing proxies is giving an error when opening neopets, i'm considering switching back to instantproxies, even though they don't have a user:pass login to their proxies and not having an automatic replacement option when needed, it seems i'll need to change.

Anyone that uses instant proxies, is it working on neo? If you user another proxy service let me know which one you use and what benefits made you choose them!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    12d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m
    I'm using Instantproxies thankfully some people in CK reccomended for me.

What I can say is that it's working well. I didn't had Stackpath with them until now and works on StealthCore and Majin SS2. Of 10 proxies, 7 works perfectly in Majin SS, 2 works failing sometimes and 1 don't work. On Stealth, I didn't had any problems. Accessing neo manually in browser every proxy works well. The latency is good too, I didn't had problems with that.

I'd reccomend Instantproxies by my 1-month experience. It was fast to recieve and I didn't had problems yet with. They're fast and keep my accounts safe. Also, their support is pretty fast, I had problems to access in the beggining and they explained me how to use.
    Last edited by Painwheel; 09-11-2020 at 01:53 PM.

Mio, my cute daughter! Amazing art by (you need an account to see links), thank you very much!

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    23h 6m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I truly recommend Kaspersky VPN. Its $5/mo and sincerely a good idea to use on NP anyway since the site is basically totally exposed and wide open with HTTP. This not only covers your tracks but creates a tunneled encryption for your entire 'path'. Kaspersky VPN is logless and doesn't keep any data on their end of your use. I originally downloaded it to stop getting DDoSd in comp games when my team would be winning.

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 17h 35m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 13m
    Quote Originally Posted by DrSloth View Post
    I used to use blazing proxies, i love their plataform, last time the stackpath error happened i had to switch to instantproxies, which works good but not my favorite tbh, but then when blazing got back to working on neo, it moved back to it. But now, once again, blazing proxies is giving an error when opening neopets, i'm considering switching back to instantproxies, even though they don't have a user:pass login to their proxies and not having an automatic replacement option when needed, it seems i'll need to change.

Anyone that uses instant proxies, is it working on neo? If you user another proxy service let me know which one you use and what benefits made you choose them!
    I use InstantProxies and it works perfectly on Neopets. This said, I am in the US, and if you're outside the US, your mileage may vary.

If you don't always connect from a static IP address, InstantProxies won't work for you, since they function based off IP authorization.

The only other one I had tried apart from InstantProxies was LimeProxies, they were fine, I just liked the support I received at InstantProxies better.

This review site seems to aggregate the proxy competition fairly well, you may find a few other options here: (you need an account to see links)

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    222/0
    Mentioned
    224 times
    Time Online
    101d 6h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettySarcastic View Post
    I use InstantProxies and it works perfectly on Neopets. This said, I am in the US, and if you're outside the US, your mileage may vary.

If you don't always connect from a static IP address, InstantProxies won't work for you, since they function based off IP authorization.

The only other one I had tried apart from InstantProxies was LimeProxies, they were fine, I just liked the support I received at InstantProxies better.

This review site seems to aggregate the proxy competition fairly well, you may find a few other options here: (you need an account to see links)
    3 days ago blazing proxies got back connecting to neo, and i do like instant but the login via user and pw and the automated replacement system of blazing has me hooked on it, thank you your feeback <3

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DrSloth For This Useful Post:

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    16d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    The StackPath warnings seem to be a lot worse on free proxies than VPNs.

In years of using NordVPN for Neopets, I've never had a StackPath warning.

Also remember to clear your cookies (reset your browser, etc.) to get around StackPath.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    16d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    A slightly off-topic but related question:

What are people's experiences with sequential IP proxies (or at least the first 3 IP parts - XXX.XXX.XXX.yyy) for multiple Neopets accounts?

Obviously if TNT manually looked at the accounts, they'd notice the sequential IPs. But do you think it would automatically flag in their system? I'm guessing that with so many millions of accounts/IPs, it wouldn't be easy for them to detect.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    116d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by ozfe View Post
    A slightly off-topic but related question:

What are people's experiences with sequential IP proxies (or at least the first 3 IP parts - XXX.XXX.XXX.yyy) for multiple Neopets accounts?

Obviously if TNT manually looked at the accounts, they'd notice the sequential IPs. But do you think it would automatically flag in their system? I'm guessing that with so many millions of accounts/IPs, it wouldn't be easy for them to detect.
    Last edited by nataurs; 10-09-2020 at 09:46 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nataurs For This Useful Post:

ozfe (10-09-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    23/0
    Mentioned
    21 times
    Time Online
    16d 17m
    Avg. Time Online
    5m
    Quote Originally Posted by nataurs View Post
    Thanks, and when using proxies, do you ever open Flash applets? I'm just worried that the HTTP/HTTPS protocol in the proxies might not apply to the AMF requests within Flash applets.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    24/0
    Mentioned
    10 times
    Time Online
    116d 11h 30m
    Avg. Time Online
    49m
    Quote Originally Posted by ozfe View Post
    Thanks, and when using proxies, do you ever open Flash applets? I'm just worried that the HTTP/HTTPS protocol in the proxies might not apply to the AMF requests within Flash applets.
    As recommended by @(you need an account to see links), I use CCleaner and make sure Adobe Flash Player is ticked so it removes all flash cookies and flash storage. I only started using CCleaner recently but have had no issues at all in the past without clearing flash files tbh.