I have honestly decided is time to let my Pokemon Go Account go - I rarely if ever log on to the account anymore besides Community Days.

The account was created back when Pokemon Go was started and made available in the UK (as one person said, you don't see many of the older PoGo accounts around since also have an account same year on Mystic but again, I really don't play that account either mainly cause my interest in playing has dimmed due to Covid and if I decide to play again, I have that account to start fresh).
Has an available name change still and has over quite a few gold gyms (if your happy with UK gyms) through there are a few promised trades lined up for some folks in the States since was due to fly back over so the account also has friends (some are best friends, I never really kept up with the friend's system due to being an Uni student when I really played) but yea, I guess if the buyer wants the American regional spirit pokemon and lives near MD, then those trades are pretty much guaranteed.

Anyway, I won't be releasing much information on here for safety but the account is only connected via Gmail/Google so pretty sure I can transfer the account to facebook or another Gmail/Google account since I also have a HP and Ingress account tied to this gmail which I want to keep.

I'm looking roughly for around 200 USD - have seen accounts on Ebay for more then this but I don't know what the accounts have besides tons of regionals/shinies or swap for WN T8/T9 UC pet (The account has almost every legendry that is released besides the ones from the Summer which are on a different account that will be provided, quite a few shinies and event medals from the last few events that were held).

Feel free to pm for more details involving the account, etc.