Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: who plays summoners war or runescape?

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    17h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

who plays summoners war or runescape?

two games I've played for far too many hours. anyone else addicted?

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Summoners War over here. The new Street Fighter monsters are interesting. Also, I pulled a Dark Occult Girl (Nicki) with the SF event LD scroll tonight! Woo for me!

I�ve been around...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    56 times
    Time Online
    6d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Recently got back into osrs. My wrist is killing me from all the clicking

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    I played summoners war for roughly 6 years. Took the plunge and sold the account and quit for good. The addiction to the game was ruining my life hahaha.

Great game, just required too much farming to get to the top. Wanted to try for Legend but the furthest I got to was G1.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    I played summoners war for roughly 6 years. Took the plunge and sold the account and quit for good. The addiction to the game was ruining my life hahaha.

Great game, just required too much farming to get to the top. Wanted to try for Legend but the furthest I got to was G1.
    It's even more insane now. They added a whole new rune type thing to farm which is just pure power creep. And also added Ancient Runes which are the same as normal runes but with higher stats. It's pretty crazy.

I was a heavy spender on it for a few years but took a 2 year break. Just back playing casual now with a couple of friends and it's a lot more fun. The current Street Fighter crossover event is pretty good for free rewards. I even scored myself a Dark Occult Girl from the event scroll.

I�ve been around...

Thanks
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    17h 47m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    G1 is an amazing thing. I never really did much pvp other than clan raids back in the day. got to a point where I had a meagan with ~230spd and 3 decently runed lushens and that was my arena team. I either won quick or lost quick. I quit 2-3 years ago, recently gave my account to my kid. had 60+ 6stars, 5 non-fusion nat5's I think... all the fusions.. fei and eladriel. I could never beat necro10 auto or the TOA hard... I bet you'd put me to shame unown. I spent way more 'time' playing summoners war than RS, but I value rs more.. SW was highly automatic for me.. the only time I ever did anything manual was TOA after like floor 70.
    spent way too much time and money on it.

I'm essentially 99maxxed on rs3. don't have archaeology yet but I got like 80 before I went on a break from that to play terraria when that updated recently. thought I'd wait for the resources to get cheap and for people to start selling them so I wouldn't have to grind so hard. when I finished the terraria update, I started programming again- mostly because I needed a program to lock windowed mode's size because I was accidentally resizing the terraria window like once a day and that was annoying, cause that would shrink the field of view if the ratio wasn't perfect.
    I love playing rs. I grinded to 1bn moneyies... I hoarded resources like a dragon. I don't merch or gamble.
    but, being nearly maxxed, and not super interested in bossing, I'm basically done with that game too.
    also I'm running my minesweeper bot to get some statistics currently, and it's inadvisable to open RS while an active clicking bot is running...
    Last edited by valseedian2; 09-14-2020 at 05:44 PM.

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Megiddo View Post
    It's even more insane now. They added a whole new rune type thing to farm which is just pure power creep. And also added Ancient Runes which are the same as normal runes but with higher stats. It's pretty crazy.

I was a heavy spender on it for a few years but took a 2 year break. Just back playing casual now with a couple of friends and it's a lot more fun. The current Street Fighter crossover event is pretty good for free rewards. I even scored myself a Dark Occult Girl from the event scroll.
    Wow nice. My one and only dark Nat 5 was a Grogen and he was shit. Zerath would've been so much better.

And yea even though I quit I'm still in my guild's chat group so I see all the updates. It's crazy that there're more things to farm. If it was on PC it wouldn't be too bad.. but the fact that it's on mobile meant I was farming dungeons 24/7 even at work :\

Thanks
    DL/UL
    8/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    9h 53m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    OSRS off and on, its hard to keep grinding for a long period of time

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Wow nice. My one and only dark Nat 5 was a Grogen and he was shit. Zerath would've been so much better.

And yea even though I quit I'm still in my guild's chat group so I see all the updates. It's crazy that there're more things to farm. If it was on PC it wouldn't be too bad.. but the fact that it's on mobile meant I was farming dungeons 24/7 even at work :\
    I�ve been using a bot to farm for me through Bluestacks on PC. It�s a paid bot but it�s quite cheap and well worth not having to burn your phone battery every day.

I�ve been around...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Megiddo For This Useful Post:

Unown (09-20-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 44m
    Avg. Time Online
    43m
    Quote Originally Posted by Megiddo View Post
    I’ve been using a bot to farm for me through Bluestacks on PC. It’s a paid bot but it’s quite cheap and well worth not having to burn your phone battery every day.
    Is it a macro style bot? Where the program takes over your mouse and bots for you or something that's attached to Bluestacks that does it for you?

I've made my own macro before but not being able to use the computer while I grind was just annoying. I'd rather play via the phone (I had a separate gaming phone which was kept plugged into the wall constantly farming hahaha)