Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What made you look for Neopets cheats/Programs?

Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    17 times
    Time Online
    154d 14h 19m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    2 times
    Time Online
    2d 20h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    1m
    I'm not currently as active on Neo as I used to be, but I think I'd hoped I'd be able to find something to access one of my old accounts that I'd lost because I used fake birthdays when I was younger.

I don't think I've ever had an account banned though, at least not that I can remember. Maybe some really old ones for being naive and falling for scams/getting hacked.

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    164/0
    Mentioned
    166 times
    Time Online
    59d 19h 24m
    Avg. Time Online
    36m
    For me it was my need to get the gold for NQ trophies and game avatars. I REALLY hated playing NQ manually especially since one mistake could start you over (anger eyes InSaNe mode).

Found cK and never looked back, this place is awesome.

(you need an account to see links)

Thank you Hollow for the shiny Minior art!
    Thank you ♥ hearts ♥ for the shiny Minior pumpkin!
    Mint born 11/15/2020

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    33/0
    Mentioned
    331 times
    Time Online
    126d 3h 29m
    Avg. Time Online
    2h 16m

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alister For This Useful Post:

♥ AmandaBynes ♥ (09-17-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    So many different stories in here they�re great! I lost my very first account ever when I submitted my login details to a page claiming to have a neopoint generator.

My account ended up getting frozen �for protection� I�m assuming whoever got into it starting doing weird stuff.

My original pet acry92 is still there on a shell. I should try and get it back someday.

I�ve been around...

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    Mentioned
    87 times
    Time Online
    44d 7h 7m
    Avg. Time Online
    41m
    I still don’t use any programs because I’m worried about them flagging my account / I mostly use mobile, but I love that now that I can buy things on here I can actually have my dream pets instead of reams and reams of unpainted ones with goal colours & petpets listed in their descriptions. Biggest accomplishment I guess is just all 30 of my pets are now what I want them to be.

The freezings that hurt the most were my very first account, created in ‘99 (though I was 7 when I made it and the UN was my full legal name so I guess I don’t hate that it’s gone, but god it’d be cool to have that account age), and then my RP accounts around age 12. Honestly I’m still kind of bitter about both - I was barely cheating, definitely not successfully. I think one was for playing some flash games on a side (for a net total of like 2k np extra) and the other was for having too many accounts (even though I claimed the other set was a sister who shared the computer - maybe I was bad at lying? But again, this barely benefited me & definitely didn’t financially, I just wanted more pets). The ‘sorry kids, all your stuff is gone forever’ as a first response to literally any problem is TRASH customer service. I wish I were less attached & could’ve stayed quit
    Last edited by Druid; 08-24-2020 at 09:55 PM.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Druid View Post
    I wish I were less attached & could�ve stayed quit
    You summed up exactly my feelings. I started playing again during quarantine after being frozen last year for cheating. At least what I did was massive and not something really minor.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Goxar View Post
    You summed up exactly my feelings. I started playing again during quarantine after being frozen last year for cheating. At least what I did was massive and not something really minor.
    What did you do that you consider massive? I�m guessing it wasn�t just regular ABing. Selling duped items?

I�ve been around...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    19/0
    Mentioned
    20 times
    Time Online
    8d 21h 11m
    Avg. Time Online
    4m
    Quote Originally Posted by Megiddo View Post
    What did you do that you consider massive? I’m guessing it wasn’t just regular ABing. Selling duped items?
    I would rather not say exactly what it was, but I didn't do anything impressive. Anybody could do what I did. Actually, what I meant is that what I did drawed attention from many players at the time. Even people on neopets discord were talking about it

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    61/0
    Mentioned
    4 times
    Time Online
    11d 1h 20m
    Avg. Time Online
    8m
    When plot prizes for Curse Of Maraqua came out, I had clicked the Runed Maractite Bow without having enough points and it glitched and gave me it :pp a couple months later I was iced and ever since then, I've been illegit and wouldn't have it any other way. The account wasn't that great but I had it since I was like 12 years old or so, I was a little heart broken and got iced multiple times after it but kept coming back stronger and richer and now here we are.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vendur For This Useful Post:

Goxar (08-24-2020),Painwheel (08-27-2020)