Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

How to transfer UB from newly created shell

Hi guys

So recently I created a new shell account to have a play with autobuyers, score senders etc. just for a bit of fun.

As luck would have it, I checked my inventory on it and I now have a pastel paint brush, probably from some random event that happened when ABing

I want to move the paint brush from this account to either my main, or just another shell account. What is the best way to do this on an account that is young, so it won't set off any flags and get my main iced?

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Quote Originally Posted by toucanparty View Post
    Hi guys

So recently I created a new shell account to have a play with autobuyers, score senders etc. just for a bit of fun.

As luck would have it, I checked my inventory on it and I now have a pastel paint brush, probably from some random event that happened when ABing

I want to move the paint brush from this account to either my main, or just another shell account. What is the best way to do this on an account that is young, so it won't set off any flags and get my main iced?
    I usually just send it. Since you're ABing with it I assume you have a separate proxy that you use with that account, so just send it over from that account using that specific proxy and you should be gold.

Unless it's like some stamp worth 50m, it's nothing much to worry about.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    I usually just send it. Since you're ABing with it I assume you have a separate proxy that you use with that account, so just send it over from that account using that specific proxy and you should be gold.

Unless it's like some stamp worth 50m, it's nothing much to worry about.

Ok fair enough, thanks for the advice. Wasn't sure if young accounts are flagged for transfers.

I actually haven't gotten round to trying out proxies, I just use two separate computers, both using a VPN. I assume it accomplishes the same thing for the time being.

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    I don�t think I�ve ever gotten frozen from transferring something from a random event.

That being said, it is expensive so there�s always a risk. My personal preference is to create a brand new account using a proxy to create it and use a newly created email address as well.

Transfer items to the new account and let it sit in the SDB for a few weeks to a month or even longer depending on the item.

Personal strategies I�ve had success with are listing up on TP and then spamming junk offers from multiple other accounts via proxies.

�Accidentally� accept to the account you want and then send a neo mail saying you accidentally accepted and ask for it back.

Don�t read the neo mail and just let it all sit.

Max out your new email address with shell accounts while you�re at it and let them age. Two birds with one stone

I�ve been around...

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    3/0
    Mentioned
    1 time
    Time Online
    13h 15m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by Megiddo View Post
    I don’t think I’ve ever gotten frozen from transferring something from a random event.

That being said, it is expensive so there’s always a risk. My personal preference is to create a brand new account using a proxy to create it and use a newly created email address as well.

Transfer items to the new account and let it sit in the SDB for a few weeks to a month or even longer depending on the item.

Personal strategies I’ve had success with are listing up on TP and then spamming junk offers from multiple other accounts via proxies.

“Accidentally” accept to the account you want and then send a neo mail saying you accidentally accepted and ask for it back.

Don’t read the neo mail and just let it all sit.

Max out your new email address with shell accounts while you’re at it and let them age. Two birds with one stone

Haha that's quite a funny strategy, I like it! I'll probably do something similar by transferring through a different shell after letting it sit. Was planning on just listing it in my shop for 1np and sniping it, though using TP sounds less risky.

Pronouns
    Any
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    53/0
    Mentioned
    122 times
    Time Online
    116d 10h 26m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m