DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    94d 11h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    I'm waiting to see if Gamefreak are bold enough to release a Max SwSh edition by the end of Gen 8, where it basically fixes all the problems of the first pair, includes the national dex and includes the DLC. It would add insult to injury to all the dumb-dumbs who bought the game(s) right away instead of waiting.

I'm doubtful, but at the same time, it's Gamefreak. They're pretty tone deaf.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Abyss For This Useful Post:

bootiesrus (08-12-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    21/0
    Mentioned
    24 times
    Time Online
    7d 12h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    2m
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
    I'm doubtful, but at the same time, it's Gamefreak. They're pretty tone deaf.
    The fact that they haven�t made some sort of virtual console on for mobile shows exactly that. There�s so many emulators that run on phones and would take a few weeks max for them to knock one up. Add in some online trading features so it�s possible to collect everything in Red/Blue/GSC etc.

That, and just making one freaking huge game where you can travel through multiple regions on a bigger scale than GSC. Each time you clear a region you start again with a new starter due to �Pok�dex restrictions� or �sorry you can�t use those strong Pok�mon here as we don�t want to introduce new species into this region�.

I�ve been around...

Thanks
    DL/UL
    11/0
    Mentioned
    67 times
    Time Online
    94d 11h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    44m
    That's what I actually liked about BW, was the regional dex being all new mons, no old mons; then post-game was the national dex. I'd be fine if they did that again.
    Gen 5 was the best for nuzlocking, did all 4 games.

I'm surprised an MMO hasn't been done, an official one. To me that's where the series should focus on instead because of the increasing dex.