2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A

Hey y'all! Newbie here :3

Hello! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself! I got a follow on IG from dlraik lol. I decided to look into it a month or so ago, became super interested and created an account. I have a mac, so initially didnt feel like downloading windows. I finally gave in and did it because I'm tired of trying for hours to restock without much profit XD so here I am! I think I'm gonna work my way to becoming a clraik instead of buying the vip membership. Can someone give me some helpful pointers on that? Is this achieved after making 50 posts such as this one; or 50 replies? Any helpful info is super appreciated :3

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

oh! also! I'm curious, has it been harder using stealth core since the pandemic because of how many people are back on neopets?!

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    392 times
    Time Online
    163d 21h N/A
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 12m
    Quote Originally Posted by alittlebean View Post
    Hello! Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself! I got a follow on IG from dlraik lol. I decided to look into it a month or so ago, became super interested and created an account. I have a mac, so initially didnt feel like downloading windows. I finally gave in and did it because I'm tired of trying for hours to restock without much profit XD so here I am! I think I'm gonna work my way to becoming a clraik instead of buying the vip membership. Can someone give me some helpful pointers on that? Is this achieved after making 50 posts such as this one; or 50 replies? Any helpful info is super appreciated :3

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 PM ----------

oh! also! I'm curious, has it been harder using stealth core since the pandemic because of how many people are back on neopets?!

Hello and welcome!

You'll want to take your time and you want 50 non-spam posts of genuine interaction in our forums. Thank you for asking. A lot of people will run off and do a lot of wrong things like posting replies to very old threads (gravedigging) or replying with "this is cool thanks" (that's why we have a 'Thanks' button), etc.!

We have lots of really great content if you choose to engage with it! There's (you need an account to see links), a place where you can (you need an account to see links) or the song you're (you need an account to see links). There's a thread where you can dish about what's going on over on Neopets today if it's (you need an account to see links), and so on.

You can also post some more here and tell us more about you! The bots here are fantastic and can't be beat, but our community is what makes this place excellent. You'll find people piling in to say hello soon, don't worry, it's just growing a little late.

And no - StealthCORE is still doing great, pandemic or no pandemic, thanks to the hard work of our programmers!
    Last edited by PrettySarcastic; 08-06-2020 at 09:54 PM.

graphics by Flordibel & Menine <3

3. The Following User Says Thank You to PrettySarcastic For This Useful Post:

alittlebean (08-07-2020)

*hair toss*
    Pronouns
    She/they
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    58/0
    Mentioned
    402 times
    Time Online
    82d 2h 2m
    Avg. Time Online
    47m
    Hello and welcome! We're happy to have you here. Ranking up is a goal that keeps on giving - kind of like avatar collecting! If you like that, check out many of the (you need an account to see links)!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flordibel For This Useful Post:

alittlebean (08-07-2020),♥ PrettySarcastic ♥ (08-06-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    10/0
    Mentioned
    69 times
    Time Online
    42d 7h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Hi Bean! I'm sure you'll hit clraik rank before you know it- it's easy to chat on the boards here. The only place your posts won't count towards you ranking up is the SPAM subsection- but even then, keep an eye out there for giveaways and other goodies. I just use StealthCore for my dailies and a little kadding, so I can't help you much there, but it has been kadding just fine for me with the pandemic. ;D

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Extraterrestrial For This Useful Post:

alittlebean (08-07-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    65/2
    Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m
    Welcome to the forum!

I see you've been talking about restocking.

StealthCORE, a botter for dailies is accessible to clraik rank and above, however the autobuyer, Stealth Buyer Pro, is only accessible to Official clraik rank, so do take note of that.

See you around the forum!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

alittlebean (08-07-2020)

Pronouns
    She/Her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    80/0
    Mentioned
    58 times
    Time Online
    36d 22h 14m
    Avg. Time Online
    21m
    Hi and welcome to the forum
    And I think the bots in here are still doing great with or without pandemic
    And you can found semi legit restocking guides here

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroTwo For This Useful Post:

alittlebean (08-07-2020)

Pronouns
    she/her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    47/0
    Mentioned
    449 times
    Time Online
    64d 11h 25m
    Avg. Time Online
    26m
    Hey, welcome to ck!
    I see your questions have been answered. There's a lot to do in the forums! It might take some time but eventually you'll reach 50 posts! Hope to see you around ^~^

(you need an account to see links)

(you need an account to see links) || (you need an account to see links)
    I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶k̶a̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶b̶a̶r̶ ̶v̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶m̶u̶c̶h̶!̶ I GOT IT!!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TsUNaMy WaVe For This Useful Post:

alittlebean (08-07-2020)

Chopper
    Pronouns
    she / her
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    55/0
    Mentioned
    128 times
    Time Online
    34d 6h 39m
    Avg. Time Online
    16m
    Welcome to cK!
    Agree that it easy to reach 50 posts without knowing it.

I love restocking too but I use StealthBuyerPro to help me with that.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to xChoppie For This Useful Post:

alittlebean (08-07-2020)

Pronouns
    he/him
    Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    14/0
    Mentioned
    233 times
    Time Online
    95d 15h 52m
    Avg. Time Online
    1h 5m
    Hi Littlebean, welcome to Clraik! If you post a bit on the Neopets subforum you'll get to 50 posts very easily and fast!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Erik. For This Useful Post:

alittlebean (08-07-2020)

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    2/0
    Mentioned
    Never
    Time Online
    2h 32m
    Avg. Time Online
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettySarcastic View Post
    Hello and welcome!

You'll want to take your time and you want 50 non-spam posts of genuine interaction in our forums. Thank you for asking. A lot of people will run off and do a lot of wrong things like posting replies to very old threads (gravedigging) or replying with "this is cool thanks" (that's why we have a 'Thanks' button), etc.!

We have lots of really great content if you choose to engage with it! There's (you need an account to see links), a place where you can (you need an account to see links) or the song you're (you need an account to see links). There's a thread where you can dish about what's going on over on Neopets today if it's (you need an account to see links), and so on.

You can also post some more here and tell us more about you! The bots here are fantastic and can't be beat, but our community is what makes this place excellent. You'll find people piling in to say hello soon, don't worry, it's just growing a little late.

And no - StealthCORE is still doing great, pandemic or no pandemic, thanks to the hard work of our programmers!
    All of this info is extremely helpful! I really appreciate your input! I'm excited to be here. Just from what I've gathered lurking around the site, everyone seems awesome. I've found myself to not be a fan of the boards on neo because there seems to be report trigger happy people and lots of drama, so i'm happy to find a group of chill adults. I'm also on a fb page that I really like. It's just nice to find a neo community outside of neopets!

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Flordibel View Post
    Hello and welcome! We're happy to have you here. Ranking up is a goal that keeps on giving - kind of like avatar collecting! If you like that, check out many of the (you need an account to see links)!
    I do love avie collecting!! I've worked hard just to have 225 and i really wanna make it to 300. Thats gonna be tough though lol. I'm definitely gonna try to get some of these cool user bars. I really love the rainbow one!!! D:

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Extraterrestrial View Post
    Hi Bean! I'm sure you'll hit clraik rank before you know it- it's easy to chat on the boards here. The only place your posts won't count towards you ranking up is the SPAM subsection- but even then, keep an eye out there for giveaways and other goodies. I just use StealthCore for my dailies and a little kadding, so I can't help you much there, but it has been kadding just fine for me with the pandemic. ;D
    I didnt even consider using it for kadding omg thats exciting. I've only ever fed one kad and it was heckin hard lol. Ive tried many times but im never quick enough! I just want the trophy and the cute avie c:

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Unown View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

I see you've been talking about restocking.

StealthCORE, a botter for dailies is accessible to clraik rank and above, however the autobuyer, Stealth Buyer Pro, is only accessible to Official clraik rank, so do take note of that.

See you around the forum!!
    Ohhhhh see i didnt even realize that! I didnt notice there was a difference in official clraik and clraik. I'm gonna go look back into that because restocking is what i'm mainly interested in. Thank you for pointing that out!