Thread: [Guide] Enabling Flash on Opera browser with Neopets!

Userbars
    Thanks
    DL/UL
    18/0
    Mentioned
    32 times
    Time Online
    12d 1h 22m
    Avg. Time Online
    12m

[Guide] Enabling Flash on Opera browser with Neopets!

So, many of us have problem on using the flash application on Opera browser, especially when we start to use it due it's VPN. That's sad, because sites games uses flash and many of the maps uses it too, so we can't access some tools on the website. Flash will be dead by 2021, but no problem, we still have 4 months to use it! I think the main problem on this is because Opera doesn't have the flash instaled on it!

This guide is for you who're having trouble on using Neopets on Opera browser. It can be useful for you, since it was for me.

Step 1: Acess the Test your Strenght page ((you need an account to see links)). When you do it, you'll find a black screen saying Adobe Flash Player not found. So, you just click on dowload flash on the green box.
    Step 2: You'll be head to flash player website. There's going to be two options, download the flash + chrome or flash + acrobate reader. Well, I recomend you go on flash + chrome, just disable the chrome checkbox. Then you make the dowload.
    Step 3: After the download is done, just click to go to the folder where you stored it and double click to install.
    Step 4: Return back to Test your Strenght and click on Enable Adobe Flash and allow it on Opera.

After all this steps, the Flash will going to work on Opera and you can play Neopets normally again!

(you need an account to see links)

Hope it'll be useful for someone!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Painwheel For This Useful Post:

ZeroTwo (08-06-2020)