Mentioned
    264 times
    Time Online
    44d 2h 48m
    Avg. Time Online
    42m

[GUIDE] Illegit Ways to Make Neopoints

Hello

This guide is mostly for newer players, or returning players turning illegit. Ever since I was a kid playing neopets, it was my dream to have 100k neopoints. It never came being legit. I know a lot of these information is very basic and many of the old timers would already know this. But I'm just trying to think back to when I first came across this forum. If I had a guide like this I wouldn't have had to scour many different posts and threads just to find out more and understand.

I'm just gonna be straightforward here. We're all from the same community that works towards making an unchanging, grindy, and outdated game easier to play, suited to our lifestyles (where we no longer have hours upon hours to sit and play neopets), and time-saving. So other than coming to cK for the community, you love resources that can help you play the game faster, BETTER, and SMARTER. Right?

Well, there are SO many resources here on Neo that sometimes you might get overwhelmed with choices.. and even if you're doing them, you might not be doing them right. Everyone knows about the boring basics - scoresending, autobuying and botting. But are you doing them the right way? I'm going to cover a few of these money-making methods and also how you can go about doing them. The main focus of this guide, however, will be on point 3.

Some of the resources here require different ranks for access, which you can read more about (you need an account to see links). Or, you may gain access to every single program/resource by subscribing to VIP, which you can learn more over (you need an account to see links).

Disclaimer: Before you go on, read this -

1. Score Sending

2. Autobuying

3. Shell Botting

Forgotten Shore

Battledome*

Poogle Racing

Neopian Lottery*

Wishing Well

Coconut Shy*

Bargain Stocks*

Food Club*

Faerie Caverns

Dice-A-Roo*

Fruit Machine

Snowager*

Buried Treasure*

Bagatelle*

If you'd like to be a little more hardworking, you can always log in manually for Trudy's Surprise (~400k every 25 days), and Ghoul Catchers (which ends 31st December 2020, that's 50k per day).

I hope that clears up and helps to inform you while providing links and easy access to the different resources we have on this forum. Happy earning ^.^
Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

• The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Unown For This Useful Post:

balzabul (06-27-2023),bluepen (07-27-2022),BlueSweatPants (09-21-2023),BravoEd (09-30-2021),datalore (10-11-2021),Lemonfox (10-07-2021),My name is Yoshikage Kira (08-04-2020),Neal Caffrey (06-27-2021),Painwheel (08-04-2020),Pidgey (08-04-2020),ramsestone (09-23-2020),Sinnamoon (10-03-2021),Synth Salazzle (10-02-2021),Wallie (08-22-2020)